Why the F*** Wont it Come Out

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

Joes2Silly
Why the F*** Wont it Come Out

Post by Joes2Silly » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Im on my moms computer and I just put in a CD-RW that ive been having trouble with. Now the drive says theres no cd in the drive and it wonnt open. WTF do I do :?:

Update: I got the CD-RW out, it looks kinda messed up.. The drive still wont open :(

Update: I restarted the computer and now its working :wink:

official xbox fiend

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:02 pm

Guh.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:11 pm

In any case, you see that little hole under the tray? Stick a paper clip or something in there & something magical will happen!

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:47 pm

Well good thing you didn't get a cd of ............ stuck in there that would of sucked. :lol:

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:59 pm

A CD of what? ......? I don't think that's what it was.
EDIT: Removed the ...... word at demonofaj's suggestion :).
Last edited by Busterblade on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:51 pm

Busterblade wrote:A CD of what? Pr0n? I don't think that's what it was.
Uh, not to play mod, but I really recommened you don't use that word, in a forums sometimes browsed by even 9 year olds. Good to see that you have the CD-RW out, I'd recommend you replace, for that's really not supposed to happen, and you say that the 'CD was pretty bad'...what do you mean? Scratches? DEEP LINES? :wink:
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:26 pm

Yeah well, demonofaj, it just sounded like it was being needlessly implied by gamemasterAS. I wasn't talking about ..... (you win); I mean, I don't even look at ...... myself. But there's other stuff on these forums not appropriate for nine year olds. Like the "sickest movie ever" topic. Or the widespread (non f-word) use of "bad" words. Stuff that I don't mind, but stuff that nine year olds' parents wouldn't like them seeing. This is head and shoulders above many other video game forums for "family-friendliness," though. I am also quite fond of the lack of "OMG I got 2 da lst lvl icant beat da last d00d but can sumb0dy hlp me plz i wnt sum phat l00t!!!!1111111111 XDXDXD" :shock: .

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Busterblade wrote:Yeah well, demonofaj, it just sounded like it was being needlessly implied by gamemasterAS. I wasn't talking about ..... (you win); I mean, I don't even look at ...... myself.
Every rude thing needs to be implied by everyone. :lol: Thats what makes life intristing.