Split-screen video games

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:05 pm

I hope you can do that. I wrote a thesis paper and oral presentation for my English class detailing why the ESRB is crap, and why there should be T15. I mean, they just recently did E10. Halo, Doom, Quake are not anywhere near as bad as GTA, Manhunt, and Saint's Row.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Frostbyte

Post by Frostbyte » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:49 pm

The cheap way to do it? Cardboard. Me and 3 other friends hate screen lookers even though its hard not to. So we got some cardboard and divided the screen vertically. It was 2 vs 2 and it works great. You kinda have to spread out a bit but its fun and they cant screen look!

ganonbanned

Post by ganonbanned » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:17 pm

Busterblade wrote:I hope you can do that. I wrote a thesis paper and oral presentation for my English class detailing why the ESRB is crap, and why there should be T15. I mean, they just recently did E10. Halo, Doom, Quake are not anywhere near as bad as GTA, Manhunt, and Saint's Row.
I agree. somebody should petition the ESRB!

dragon

Post by dragon » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:33 pm

the easy way to do it is buy a AV cable that has a few inputs and a few outputs. plug the xbox video cable in to one end and then the other ends into the two tvs. and then cover one side of the tv up with cardboard. and thats that.