this can be deleted now...

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

DeathJr89
this can be deleted now...

Post by DeathJr89 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:10 pm

i just took it apart and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or tips on where to start. anyone?

oh, and if this is in the wrong forum, sorry, i didnt know where to put it since it isnt an Atari 2600.
Last edited by DeathJr89 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This fall...
Death strikes twice...
wOOt

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:59 pm

Question asked, search next time.

Yes one person has done, they broke or lost it somewhere along the way here (date in time). The also agree that these PnP joysticks suck. You're stuck with 10 games, so really those games better be damn good.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

DeathJr89

Post by DeathJr89 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:10 pm

yeah...i searched the "atari 10 in 1", there waz a lot of answers which all just dealed with the actual atari system and stuff, so i didnt really go through them all. the joy stick does suck, but i figured since i had this, and a screen i'm not sure i can use, i could use this as a learning experience and if nothing else id just be able to figure out what some of these things do. and as far as the games go, they're not bad, but it's not something that can keep your interest for very long (at least not mine). i still think pong is the best one on there...that and adventure. :)
This fall...
Death strikes twice...
wOOt