I want to get in contact with rekarp to interview him!!!!!!

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

nintendokid
I want to get in contact with rekarp to interview him!!!!!!

Post by nintendokid » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 am

Hi folks . Im in need for some help I want to do a book about some stuff and I like to interview the user rekarp and ask him some stuff that I like to know.

Some of the anwsers I may get from him will help me better to talk about some things and how to handle stuff such as social skills and just ways to get into stuff.

Someone ask why in all people that I want to have a chat with this user only.

This man in terms of your anwsers had some history of things that I like to be able to know in terms of his view's on.

And other things as well. I would like to post some of those's view's on a video that im gonna do later on. And no im not gonna use your name and no theres nothing bad that will be said about you mr.rekarp.

I want to start up a you tube channel soon to talk about stuff that people dont ever talk about. Get back to me Parker Dillmann this is not a joke or a trick or any other funny stuff.

I am a person who see you as a person of ideas that i can get from you.

pls respond to this post. :mrgreen:

I try to email him asking about the interview I want to do. But had not got anything back from him.

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Re: I want to get in contact with rekarp to interview him!!!!!!

Post by Rekarp » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Send me an email with the questions and I will be happy to do so. I am going on vacation for a week so I can do it afterward.
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Rekarp wrote:Send me an email with the questions and I will be happy to do so. I am going on vacation for a week so I can do it afterward.

Hi thanks for the reply, I will work on the email right away since I got your approve notice. Right now i am also taken a summer vacation so i wont be back on my computer untill the 29 of Aug. So even if i be back home then, it may be little bit before I send you the letter. But i will let you know by email notice on everything. Trust me you dont know how much this mean's to me sir for you to say yes. :mrgreen:

But right now as I speak, I will be working on the letter that I will be sending you and put it on my computer when i get back home from Florida.

I cant really work on the letter on the computer as it is not mine computer. Im on a Liberry computer and they only give you 20 minutes and thats not a lot of time to do this letter to you.

Again I will Wright and post it on my own computer when i get back home and send it to you by via email.

Thank very much for the reply.

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Rekarp wrote:Send me an email with the questions and I will be happy to do so. I am going on vacation for a week so I can do it afterward.

Update I will interview you later on I had not been feeling ok and I think your fourms will be better to do this interview for reasons.