sega neptune system up for sale on ebay

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

nintendokid
sega neptune system up for sale on ebay

Post by nintendokid » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

up for sale is my sega neptune this is a relist of this item.

it plays 32x games and sega genesis games its a really nice system. also some games may not work on the system its not nothing wrong with the system, but it just the way it is. its a in compatbilty things. as far as i know it plays about 95% of 32x ans genesis games sio you shound not ran into no problems at all.

im working on putting a av mod on it with white and yellow jack. they are not listed on here i will put them on right after this listing is over. i will take the money i make out of you and buy av jacks from the store and install them on your system. you will only be able to use av jacks to hook up to your sega neptune to the tv only. never again you will use the old sega cable cord.

it comes with one 32x game and 4 sega genesis game here are the names, 32x metal head,NHL 94 ,hardball 3,NHL 95, F22 interceptor and joe montanda sports talk football.

also people had been asking me can you hook up sega cd on to this system, the anwser is no. the 32x motherbourd covers the spot were you plug in the sega cd at so you will not be able to play sega cd with this system.

yes this system only use one power cord and one cable cord. the system dose not have the dust flaps for the carts just so you know.

i will not ship out side the US unless you pay me $100 for shipping. also to US users shipping is free. if i need more shipping time to prepare your item, i will let you know in email.

this a $200 item so all yall need to know this right up the bat.

all your qestions shound now be anwser already to those who keep on emailing me with the same stuff.

the power swich is replace with the slide in and out kind, the old one did not work at all. lets see 64 24 awg internet wires that powers the system and play 32x and genesis.

Last edited by nintendokid on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Re: sega neptune system up for sale on ebay

Post by Basement_Modder » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm

If you want to get the money, you should take better pictures from cool angles with white backgrounds. It makes you seem more pro.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 pm

finelly some grown ups on here. thank you for your comment. i will try to get a better camera.

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Looks good! Hope someone buys it :mrgreen:
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Rekarp wrote:Looks good! Hope someone buys it :mrgreen:

are you willing to do this thing i ask of you in email?

sky

Post by sky » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

You are super man ^_^
LOL