Event- Brighton Mini Maker Faire (uk)

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

meeware
PSN Username:meeware
Steam ID:meeware
Event- Brighton Mini Maker Faire (uk)

Post by meeware » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Trepidaciously I say hi, I'm Ant, aka Meeware, and I'm one of the team setting up the inaugural Brighton Mini Maker Faire in the UK to happen on September 3rd. And yes, this is spamesque promotion, but I'm doing it in a sharing open spirit, and I'd really like to invite anyone on these boards who is in in the UK or visiting at the beginning of September to join what we hope will be a fabulous celebration of makerdom. Brighton is a crazy inventive town, and a Maker Faire is a great fit there, and we'd welcome hackers and modders from across the world.

So, erm, if you want to come check out http://www.makerfairebrighton.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and track us on @makerfairebtn, and a multitude, a plethora for steaming into a community of excellent focused cool people doing cool stuff and saying come see my other cool stuff. I totally get this is poor etiquette, but I really wanted you all to know what we are doing.

Thanks

Sorry to the annoyed,

Ant