Wii controller combination

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

tt54l32v
Wii controller combination

Post by tt54l32v » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

I would like to figure out how to combine the wii remote pointer funtions into the classic controller pro, and be stand alone. Currently I play a fps with the wii mote and nunchuck and have gotten extremly use to it and can not use the analog sticks from the conventional controller to save my life. I would continue to play this way but the amount of fingers already on the buttons for quick pressing is limited, and several game functions you have to press two buttons at the same time.
It would not need any of the accelerometers in it, just the look or point function.
It would use all of the rest of the buttons from the ccp as designed.
The right analog stick would as moved all the way up would be a normal button press i.e. reload. All the way down would be the same say i.e. crouch or prone as per game.
I would even accept just attaching the wii mote to the bottom of the ccp and just wrapping the cord while playing. And just programing the pointer/look functions from the mote to replace the right analog stick.
Thanks

tt54l32v

Re: Wii controller combination

Post by tt54l32v » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

bump