pinball idea

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953
pinball idea

Post by eagle5953 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 am

I'm aware this is a ridiculously complex pinball concept, but here it is...

FOUR pinball machines, connected to each other, either side-by-side or arranged in an 'X' shape as seen from above. The first or main pinball machine starts out with the ball. When that ball is either lost or hits the proper place to pass it to the next machine, the next ball is released.

The whole reason for passing the ball to the next machine down, and for having 4 connected in the first place, would be to have each unit represent a level of consciousness in an Inception-themed concept. Thus, the goal would be to get the balls down to the fourth machine and get back. Of course, this would allow for things like needing to hit the right spot to get the sedative (thus, opening the portal to the next machine) and stuff like that.

Of course, you'd probably need to have an embedded processor in each machine and possibly another to coordinate the four. It would be a massive and complex project, but there it is. Thoughts?

Axeon

pinball idea

Post by Axeon » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:47 am

Seems very complex. I like the Inception concept.
Now all we do is what and see what Japan has for us in store :P
"Oh, I better call 991" Yelled Joe "What's the number again?"