DIY laptop cooler?

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

BurningSkyline
360 GamerTag:BurningSkyline
DIY laptop cooler?

Post by BurningSkyline » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I just wanted to suggest building a laptop cooler out of some 120mm Case fans and maybe the same material as the Xbox 360 laptop case. I am going to buy a ASUS Eee PC 1201N (Dual-Core atom and Nvidia ION graphics) and figured hell, why not make my own cooler/docking station instead of paying $30-$50 to buy one. I took a couple minutes to draw out a... bad diagram of what I am thinking.

I have bad handwriting ok? I'm only 14... If you want to know what something says, just ask.

Bdawg

Re: DIY laptop cooler?

Post by Bdawg » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am

What a coincidence! I'm currently in progress, making my own laptop cooler since this old dinosaur overheats when the CPU is under a lot of stress. Will let ya know how it goes! 8)

PS: Your picture is corrupted or something. It's been removed/moved from photobucket.

gamax92

Re: DIY laptop cooler?

Post by gamax92 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 am

No that photobucket server went down.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC