Raizer04 Ideas part 2

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight
Re: Raizer04 Ideas part 2

Post by jdmlight » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Raizer04 wrote: Project 2: COFFEE COMPUTER!!

So a number of ppl i know are heavy coffee drinkers...but what if you incorporated a coffee machine embedded in a computer case....so that when you turn on your computer (and go to your favorite modding site!!) it turns on the coffee maker which is suprisingly on the side (embedded of course) of your computer. You could have a series of LEDs around it to make it look epic!
"What's the matter with this thing? What's all that churning and bubbling? You call that a radar screen?" "No, sir. We call it, "Mr. Coffee." Care for some?"
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

AdumUp
360 GamerTag:AdumUp
Steam ID:AdumUp

Post by AdumUp » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Raizer04 wrote:Project 4: BEHOLDERS PLATFORM
Here is the kicker....on the foot portion of the platform should be a button so that your EPIC THEME SONG can be played while you are rotating.

:twisted:

My epic theme song = The Hokey Pokey
Beat that :mrgreen:

AdumUp
360 GamerTag:AdumUp
Steam ID:AdumUp

Post by AdumUp » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 am

Pretty epic song sir! :mrgreen:

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 am

I'm a big fan of the Coffputer

Though question, how would you make this work for something like say, a netbook?

Though I would totally buy a computer if it had a coffee pot incorporated into it

I'd say to go with a Kuerig of some kind, trim down the machine so it's just the basics, and add it the the computer. K-Cups are wonderous, and work well.
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

~+~Doki Doki Tari Desu-Ruby Tuts/Ideas
~+~SeeTheMasterPlay on deviantART - My deviantART