Welcome to Project Submissions Discussion!

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

Davi7069
Re: Welcome to Project Submissions Discussion!

Post by Davi7069 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Now it isn't exactly a suggestion. More of a question really.
Is it possible to have a 360 that; Looks like a laptop, uses
the regular functions of the 360, has kinect and able to use
regular laptop features such as surfing the web...?

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Making a 360 into a 360 laptop doesn't make it do anything more than it did when it was a regular console. Just because it looks like a laptop doesn't necessarily mean it has all the functionality of a laptop. ;) If it could browse the web before, it can browse after the laptop mod.

A 360 laptop with built-in Kinect, though, is definitely feasible.

EPIC WIN
360 GamerTag:MasterNarwhal9

Post by EPIC WIN » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 pm

A homebrew nintendo 64 disk drive. that would be interesting...

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Welcome to Project Submissions Discussion!

Post by jdmlight » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

EPIC WIN wrote:A homebrew nintendo 64 disk drive. that would be interesting...
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33012
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

Bush

Post by Bush » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

A gamecube laptop with battery power.

moryuthers

XBOX 360 iMac FEEL

Post by moryuthers » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 am

hello ben,

I've been watching your show on YouTube and I love the builds and mods you've done. They're all fantastic!! I would really like to see an Xbox 360 with an iMac feel onto it this will be totally different from its laptop brothers.. Just imagining having a Xbox 360 console in an all-in-one like an iMac is so cool.

I don't know about electronics and stuff but can you have the Xbox logo on the same as on the iMac logo? The on off and eject buttons will be on the front panel down the monitor on or around the Xbox logo that i just mentioned. The dvd drive is on its right-side just like the iMac and the rest is all up to you.

This can be an exciting build to watch!!!

Thanks,
Dhox

ForgottenRain
360 GamerTag:Forgottenrain

Post by ForgottenRain » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello Ben. I am Private First Class Carter. I am a Horizontal Engineer with the U.S Army. I just found out that im getting shiped back out to Iraq in july. I was wondering if there was anyway to get a xbox 360 laptop. Cause when im there if im not getting shot at or blown up or building things im about as bored as a person could be. Im a serious gamer and the military will allow me to bring a console but not a tv they provide a tv but i have to share with about 400 other soldiers all trying to play. If i sent you a xbox 360 is there anyway i could get the system for around a grand i dont have thousands to spend because i just had my second child a month ago and my wife loves to spend money. But any information regarding the xbox laptop and how i could get one before i shipout would be really awesome. Thanks for takeing the time to read this and i hope to hear from you soon.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:29 pm

ForgottenRain wrote:Hello Ben. I am Private First Class Carter. I am a Horizontal Engineer with the U.S Army. I just found out that im getting shiped back out to Iraq in july. I was wondering if there was anyway to get a xbox 360 laptop. Cause when im there if im not getting shot at or blown up or building things im about as bored as a person could be. Im a serious gamer and the military will allow me to bring a console but not a tv they provide a tv but i have to share with about 400 other soldiers all trying to play. If i sent you a xbox 360 is there anyway i could get the system for around a grand i dont have thousands to spend because i just had my second child a month ago and my wife loves to spend money. But any information regarding the xbox laptop and how i could get one before i shipout would be really awesome. Thanks for takeing the time to read this and i hope to hear from you soon.
I would post a thread in the trading post. Another member would be able to make you one for much less than Ben.

ForgottenRain
360 GamerTag:Forgottenrain

Post by ForgottenRain » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanx Kid

calebsouk
Steam ID:csoukhamneut

i have an idea

Post by calebsouk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 pm

I was wondering if you could change the graphics card on a super nintendo to a more modern graphics card.
CAN YOU DO IT BEN!!!!

Bush

Re: i have an idea

Post by Bush » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 pm

calebsouk wrote:I was wondering if you could change the graphics card on a super nintendo to a more modern graphics card.
CAN YOU DO IT BEN!!!!
That is impossible.

Rohan The Wind Waker

Post by Rohan The Wind Waker » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

A coffee machine that is controllable by a GC controller That Is The Ultimate project submition
Rohan The \/\/ind \/\/aker
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay

Knoblett

Post by Knoblett » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm

How does an cd loader type deal for an xbox 360 sound, similar to an in car Cd changer, allowing an Xbox to play like 5 games without bothering to stand up :) perfect

BourbonPlease
PSN Username:crap
360 GamerTag:DREX777

Post by BourbonPlease » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Wristwatch wifi hotspot that accepts sim cards.