GAME & WATCH & TV

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Twilight Wolf
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm
PSN Username: MySegaSaturn
Location: Reno
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by Twilight Wolf » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 am

Shakespeare wrote:
KOM(goteking) wrote:
Shakespeare wrote:
KOM(goteking) wrote:
ValiantVenality wrote:The only problem with this project, it will be useless because of the digital switch in a monthor so.

VV
monthor? What is monthor? There is no item in my dictionary.
It was an error. He meant to say "month or".

Your project is very interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what else you've made. Keep up the good work!
Thankyou.But I cannot still understand. Why is a month related?
He means that within a month, TVs will be switching to digital cable, which will make your project useless. You will not be able to use an antenna TV.
...No, sorry, but that's not correct at all.

In the U.S., over-the-air television will be switching to broadcasting digital signals, as opposed to analog signals, on June 12. Cable/satellite/whatever will not be effected and can change over to whatever standard they like on their own time. If you're using OTA, you just need to buy a digital to analog converter box which will allow your older TVs without digital tuners to view the signal. You don't even need to buy a new antenna, only the converter box, and the government was giving out up to two coupons good for $40 towards the purchase of converter boxes for free to any household that requested them.
Image
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.

KOM(goteking)
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 am
Location: japan
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by KOM(goteking) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Shakespeare, wallydawg, Twilight Wolf
Oh,I understand.Thanks!

ValiantVenality
You mistake.
I am Japanese,live in Japan.
In Japan, digital broadcasting has already started in 2006.My TV can receive the digital broadcasting.Therefore, it can continue using.

User avatar
Basement_Modder
Portablizer
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:16 am
Location: Next door to my neighbor
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Japan is always so much more technologically advanced than we are.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder
_________________

KOM(goteking)
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 am
Location: japan
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by KOM(goteking) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 am

Basement_Modder wrote:Japan is always so much more technologically advanced than we are.
Yes, Gundam stand up Now!Not PhotoShop.

http://goteking.web.infoseek.co.jp/jyan ... manual.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... nd-in-july" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

User avatar
Shakespeare
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by Shakespeare » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 am

Wow! I wish I could see that up-close!
what is this i don't even

User avatar
Negative_Creep
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:04 pm
Location: New Crack City
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 am

Why is that when I see a picture of Japan, everything in the background looks like one those near-future 80's movies? Those buildings in the background look like something off Blade Runner by day, lol.

As for the mod, I like it, looks clean

KOM(goteking)
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 am
Location: japan
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by KOM(goteking) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

Shakespeare wrote:Wow! I wish I could see that up-close!
Details are so great.

YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6nUX57gCg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Web search word is "gundam odaiba"

KOM(goteking)
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 am
Location: japan
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by KOM(goteking) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 am

Negative_Creep wrote:Why is that when I see a picture of Japan, everything in the background looks like one those near-future 80's movies? Those buildings in the background look like something off Blade Runner by day, lol.

As for the mod, I like it, looks clean
When I arrive in Tokyo, it just feels so. New and nostalgic cyber Tokyo8)
I love 80's. game, music, car, toy, movie, anime, gadget, etc...It's my youth.

User avatar
HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
Posts: 3804
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:07 pm
PSN Username: Lythinca
Steam ID: scythe_king
Location: Your IP Address, Connecting...
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by HotDog-Cart » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Does anyone else notice that theres room for another gundam? ;)

Possibly an evil one!
Image

KOM(goteking)
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 am
Location: japan
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by KOM(goteking) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 am

HotDog-Cart wrote:Does anyone else notice that theres room for another gundam? ;)

Possibly an evil one!
YA-!HA-!
I love EyeShield21.The comics finished this week.
http://static3.animepaper.net/upload/th ... 112656.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.absoluteanime.com/eyeshield/yoichi.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gangaru is justice robot :P
Image

User avatar
jjhammerstein
Senior Member
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: Southern CT
Contact:

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by jjhammerstein » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 pm

I was so sad that Eyeshield 21 ended! :cry:
The ending was good though.
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO


kingbudz
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 am

Re: GAME & WATCH & TV

Post by kingbudz » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 am

Shakespeare wrote:
KOM(goteking) wrote:
Shakespeare wrote:
KOM(goteking) wrote:
ValiantVenality wrote:The only problem with this project, it will be useless because of the digital switch in a monthor so.

VV
monthor? What is monthor? There is no item in my dictionary.
It was an error. He meant to say "month or".

Your project is very interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what else you've made. Keep up the good work!
Thankyou.But I cannot still understand. Why is a month related?
He means that within a month, TVs will be switching to digital cable, which will make your project useless. You will not be able to use an antenna TV.
i actually try it once still it has an error..


________________
Definition

Post Reply