Dreamcast case?

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

alienbil

Post by alienbil » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:11 pm

Seriuosly tho,thanx
The window creaks faintly as its pushed open.As you open your eyes,you notice the small shape standing at the foot of your bed.The size of a child,silver colored,large black eyes regarding you with curiousity

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:09 pm

Good luck, even though you kinda creep me out..good luck though, really. :D good to see another DCp
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

alienbil

Post by alienbil » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:34 pm

Excuse me..Guess you cant kid around on this forum.I asked because I needed to know.That was a compliment by the way,from what I understand your a good person to ask.Considering you are one of the few people that has built a dcp with any success.sorry i asked no need to be like that about it
The window creaks faintly as its pushed open.As you open your eyes,you notice the small shape standing at the foot of your bed.The size of a child,silver colored,large black eyes regarding you with curiousity

atkafighter

Post by atkafighter » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:22 pm

Hey shake it off kid. I'm pretty sure demonofaj is kidding with you as well, and the only guy who built a DCP is dkap01. He doesn't post very often, but yeah hes the only one to have treaded foot into that territory. Good luck with it.
EDIT: Whoa! It's a tie!
EDIT2: AND AGAIN!!!
Last edited by atkafighter on Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:22 pm

he hasnt built a DCp the only person who has is dkap here is his site www.portablesystems.net
EDIT:same postage time eh :wink: atka
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

kade

Post by kade » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:23 am

so it will be the 2nd dcp