hey how much would you pay for a PS3 Laptop made in Metal?

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

CryMax

Post by CryMax » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello I am going to sell my ps3 laptop that i made on ebay but im not sure how much to ask for can you give a price range that would be reasonable

thanks

seanmacdonn

Post by seanmacdonn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

It would help if you gave a picture, or a video of it so we could have some reference of the quality of work, whether it's just some junk you threw together or if it's very professional will make a difference. The way I see it is people pay a lot more money for something that looks professional compared to something like a cardboard box with a console in it connected to a tv...

CryMax

Re: hey how much would you pay for a PS3 Laptop made in Metal?

Post by CryMax » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am

It's actually not finished I kinda lied in the post

but it's almost done I've got 2 120mm fans under it high quality stereo speakers 2 headphone jacks dvd (not upside down) 15.6 inch monitor 720p a keyboard and it's really clean inside so it has good air flow you can connect it to a tv after via component and HDMI you can adjust the volume.

I think I did a pretty good job on it.

ill be done in like a month or so

CryMax

Post by CryMax » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am

and like i said before it's made out of metal so trust me it will not break no matter what

WTB360LABTOP

Post by WTB360LABTOP » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Is it stainless steel?

Also, metal amplifies shock waves, so while the outside would look ok after a drop the motherboard would have been snapped in half. I reccomend RUBBER posts to mount the motherboard at half height in the case. It would be good to put a shock absorbing product below the motherboard too.