Tchays Case Making Service

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

Tchay
Tchays Case Making Service

Post by Tchay » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm

TCHAY'S CASE MAKING SERVICE

Having built countless cases by hand, I am proficient in frankencasing to any degree.

Policy
- Case commissions can vary from patch up jobs to entire frankencases (such as the Ccube)
- For Vacuum forming, see below.
- Price is negotiable. As case-making can be a tedious process, don't expect it to be cheap, but don't expect it to be ridiculously expensive either
- My frankencase method is identical to the "Hailrazer Method". Conisisting of ABS cement, Flex filler, and Bondo
- Unusual requests are encouraged
- Paintjob is included (unless otherwise specified)
- In the highly unlikely scenario that your case arrives and cracks/breaks/combusts - you will be refunded in full (I will be more than happy to fix anything within reason)
- Be patient with your commission!!! ABS cement can take up to 2 weeks to dry. Applying paint prior to this can cause bubbling.
- I can due precision cutting (button holes, screen, etc) - except for vent holes...I suck at those
- Standard commission procedures will be followed (regular updates, etc)
- I do not do vacuum formed cases but I can recommend Cdowning - his case work is excellent

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions :D

UPDATE

I am currently working on an N64 case commission. Pictures will be released upon the buyer's permission. Ccube pictures will be added when I fin----never.
Image Image

Tchay

Re: Tchays Case Making Service

Post by Tchay » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Update!!!!!

Working on my first commission :D Thats all I can say for now.

**Policy updated as well.
Image Image