UK equivalent of polycase.com?

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

la_marmotta
UK equivalent of polycase.com?

Post by la_marmotta » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 am

Does anyone know of a UK equivalent of polycase.com? I was hoping to buy something from there for a Gamecube mod, but am just a little reluctant to pay $30 shipping on something that can't possible weigh any more than a few grams.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Re: UK equivalent of polycase.com?

Post by nevermind1534 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm

la_marmotta wrote:Does anyone know of a UK equivalent of polycase.com? I was hoping to buy something from there for a Gamecube mod, but am just a little reluctant to pay $30 shipping on something that can't possible weigh any more than a few grams.
You could pay me to buy it if you want it shipped for less.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

Goldy

Re: UK equivalent of polycase.com?

Post by Goldy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm in the UK as well as are a few other members on this site I have noticed, a lot of people use the zn-40 from polycase which does look nice,

Unfortunately I haven't found anything similar in the uk, but you can get plastic cases from a lot of places,

some have pretty steep prices though, I would recommend using http://uk.rs-online.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; also use them for all your electronic and tool needs too to cut down on the shipping :)

You can also just try searching google for "electronic enclosures"

This link should get you started, you can narrow the list down by size which i do like about this site :)

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/sear ... 4294954186