CD Case Cad Drawing Request

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

Jaruff
PSN Username:Jaruff
Re: CD Case Cad Drawing Request

Post by Jaruff » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:52 pm

I'll give this a try over my extended weekend as I don't have school on Monday.

I can't give you a 3D view but I can certainly provide you with top, front/back, and left/right views.

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:06 pm

I've done some CAD work in the past with AutoCAD. Is there any particular file format you need the pictures to be done in?
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

QuickSkope

Post by QuickSkope » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Aight, il give it a try, but im going to bed now. So il do tomorrow.

Just so happens I have the Exact case of those CDs you want, do you want the top done like that, or only to match it (like so I just slop the Decal onto it, or so that its aproxymately the same size?)

EDIT : do I have to make the enclosure, if so, im out, Il make the Details (Knight Raider) and stuff, but Im not good with plastic. I DO HOWEVER, have A CD CASE ABOUT 5 cm tall (maybe meh, 4cm if I cut off the side wall plastics that round over the top of the CD top.) If you want, (il make an Inclosure for more,it will look nice, I think :awesome:)