Pelican case information you may not be aware of

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

gsadan
Pelican case information you may not be aware of

Post by gsadan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi all, I'm new so please forgive me if I do some sort of forum faux pas. I was looking on http://www.pelicase.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (official site for their cases) and stumbled upon a page with some very nice CAD drawings for most if not all of their cases. They are presented in typical technical drawing format and it they include everything from radius of each edge to lengths, widths etc.

They are all downloadable in PDF and 2 other formats that I am assuming are for CAD programs, however most people will know how to open a PDF file.

You can find these drawings here: http://www.pelioem.com/?q=en/content/ca ... -downloads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's all for now!

Timthegeek

Re: Pelican case information you may not be aware of

Post by Timthegeek » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 am

Thanks for the info, I will be building a Pelican Case Xbox360 and was fearing I would have to redraw the cases based of their 3 listed Measurements. This will be a huge timesaver as i pre-engineer the build. Anyone know where to get CAD drawings of a Xbox360 internals?

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 am

i seriously doubt you can. lestways, not complete ones. im sure someone has drawn up the base shape. as far as fully detailed, the only place you could get those would be a job on the dev team. :wink:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Timthegeek

Post by Timthegeek » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 pm

yea im just looking for the max (interferance) dimensions, I wouldnt expect anyone has drawn realistic component drawings.