Iv'e got 15$ to finish my portable

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

gamerjr
Iv'e got 15$ to finish my portable

Post by gamerjr » Sat May 09, 2009 9:33 am

Ok, i have a dremel and the ZN-20 case. Within the budget what do i need to finish, don't worry about paint; that will come after i get better batteries, i just want to finish this before the school year is over. It's a SNESp btw.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Re: Iv'e got 15$ to finish my portable

Post by eurddrue » Sat May 09, 2009 9:37 am

gamerjr wrote:Ok, i have a dremel and the ZN-20 case. Within the budget what do i need to finish, don't worry about paint; that will come after i get better batteries, i just want to finish this before the school year is over. It's a SNESp btw.
Um, batteries, controller, system, screen? you could have an external controller and batteries, and have the option of running off of wall power if you're short on cash, but that makes for a crappy portable. And your question was really vague, I didn't really understand it.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

DopestKidEva
PSN Username:dopestkideva

Post by DopestKidEva » Sat May 09, 2009 9:45 am

Wait i dont get it. What do you need to finish he case. Because if it is the case you have the zn-20. If it is to make that case nice then get bondo.
jjhammerstein wrote:I'm going to hunt you down and rape you forever.

gamerjr

Post by gamerjr » Sat May 09, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah i want to make it look nice. Is bondo the only thing i need?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat May 09, 2009 12:03 pm

gamerjr wrote:Yeah i want to make it look nice. Is bondo the only thing i need?
Well, if you want it to look nice, and you're frankencasing, you need bondo, epoxy, maybe you could mix up some abs cement, files, xacto knives, drill, drill bits, and lots of dremel cutting wheels.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

gamerjr

Post by gamerjr » Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Im using the ZN-20 its not frankencase. Though my next one might be and i have a good idea for that one.