Lazer Doolde Replicas

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

AngelArm1110
Lazer Doolde Replicas

Post by AngelArm1110 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Suppose someone where to get ahold of a Lazer Doodle and make some replicas of the case structure, and then begin selling them on ebay, would people be interested in such an item, or would that person be wasting his time??

palmertech

Re: Lazer Doolde Replicas

Post by palmertech » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 am

Wasting their time.

Lazer doodles are cool, but not really an "ideal" case. Most people just use what they have, and some people happened to have a Lazer Doodle. :wink:

Excellent

rikitheshadow

Post by rikitheshadow » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:17 am

Maybe they just like the style?

I dunno if i would want a unit like that, have to hold the controls near the bottom when most likely all the weight is near the top edge or so. Not ideal for shoulder buttons either. Think thats why Sony designed their PSP where the controls are on the sides and the weight (model 1 or the Slim) seems pretty even.

AngelArm1110

Post by AngelArm1110 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:39 am

okay, well it was just an idea, but if people wouldnt be interested, then i guess ur right, it would be a waste of time, not to mention money. thanks for your input :)

gamerjr

Post by gamerjr » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 am

Guys... stop being uncreative.... im sure there is another 20 cases that you guys can find and stop stealing (i cant think of his name right now for some reason oh wait its hellraiser) idea.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Raizer04 wrote:Don't listen to any of them...i would buy it....and i know at least 6 other ppl that would too! BYAAAH.
nice bump there. its only been what? 9 months? :facepalm:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.