BOX

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:02 pm

Look, I was a newbie too, and just like you, I learned it costs a lot of money to make 99.9% of all portables (rare exceptions exsist). Also, use proper grammar and spelling. Age is no excuse... Also, if you cannot type, you should have listened to the age restriction...
God Bless Hot Glue

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:03 pm

Mr.Game and watch

Post by Mr.Game and watch » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:32 pm

(Dealte it The Post Here)
Last edited by Mr.Game and watch on Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Game and watch

Post by Mr.Game and watch » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:33 pm

oh a thats a hip gear and how bout sound were do they sell it

Mr.Game and watch

Post by Mr.Game and watch » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:35 pm

Triton wrote:GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
i hate google i use yahoo more

Metroid fan

Post by Metroid fan » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:48 pm

Ok then use yahoo and stop talking like your five and at least learn how to talk in full, understandable sentences so that those of us who are not nine can read it.

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:21 pm

If you are 9 you should probably leave, and wait a few years.

When you registered, it says that you must be 13 or above to register for a forum. Obviously either your parents said ok (which I doubt, you would have to send in paperwork), or you are breaking the law in the United States of America.

Actually I've just realized that there is now a I agree to these terms and am under 13 so yeah.
Last edited by vb_master on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Game and watch

Post by Mr.Game and watch » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:25 pm

vb_master wrote:If you are 9 you should probably leave, and wait a few years.

When you registered, it says that you must be 13 or above to register for a forum. Obviously either your parents said ok (which I doubt, you would have to send in paperwork), or you are breaking the law in the United States of America.
my mom siad ok

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:16 pm

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Mavis-Beacon-Teac ... ware">This should help you out a lot!</a>

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm

vb_master wrote:If you are 9 you should probably leave, and wait a few years.

Actually I've just realized that there is now a I agree to these terms and am under 13 so yeah.
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Upon clicking on the "I am under the age of 13," you get directed to the following registration page. In no way, shape or form is it illegal to be on a 'PG Rated' forum about video games.

And atari, aside the fact that you've used that obnoxious link more than once, it's rude and makes you look like a jack-ass. Just thought I'd tell you.

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:36 pm

Me still thinks it's funny!

Gump-in-space

Post by Gump-in-space » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:47 pm

Come on, he's new. So what? Mr. Game in watch or whatever your name is, learn to type. The rest of you guys, you proved your point that he doesn't type well. But atari just plain went past the line. Him not knowing what a hip-gear screen is fine. I didn't know when I first started. Google is your friend was more of an insult than help. But you guys should give him a break. Remember: If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU.
Gamelver wrote:aw, I thought they were gonna be Gameboys inside the bricks :P.

atari2600a

Post by atari2600a » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:35 pm

If you believe in that "if you have nothing nice to say..." thing, you obviously have no knowledge of mental health! People have to be allowed to release steam, otherwise they'll explode at someone! (I have the scars to prove it)

Mr.Game and watch

Post by Mr.Game and watch » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:53 pm

now i got an new idea.a custom P do they use fobly disk because i want to put .exe or .gm6 or cd better

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:59 pm

Mr.Game and watch wrote:now i got an new idea.a custom P do they use fobly disk because i want to put .exe or .gm6 or cd better
:? ¿Qué?