Custom Xbox 360 Case Suggestions

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

Al9bob
Custom Xbox 360 Case Suggestions

Post by Al9bob » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 pm

I am currently building a custom xbox 360 case and I am wondering on what i can put into it to make more functional and cool looking.

I am currently replacing the power brick with a PSU when i figure out the Power Usage for a Xbox 360.

I also am adding RCA plug ins so you can run a RCA cables that are male on both ends to plug into your tv. I like RCA cables that way so I can pick the length of the cord I want.

I am going to make a plug in spot for a xbox 360 hard drive so i can take my hard drive to peoples houses if i want to or put there hard drive in my xbox.

If you have any idea for me please tell me, I am designing the case in Google SketchUp since I got a new computer and I don't have solidworks anymore. But I'm sure I will survive without all of features.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Custom Xbox 360 Case Suggestions

Post by hailrazer » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 pm

http://craziestgadgets.com/2009/12/14/m ... um-falcon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

Al9bob

Re: Custom Xbox 360 Case Suggestions

Post by Al9bob » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Umm, I'm not a god like Most people, but I bet If i tried, I wouldn't be able to do that.