Anyone interested in a 3DO?

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

dankicksass
Anyone interested in a 3DO?

Post by dankicksass » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:08 am

I haven't been here in a while, but I was in good standing last I knew. You can find my name on the trader rating thread from about six years ago. I'm trying to get rid of all my retro game stuff so I don't have to pack it when I move in a couple months, and I wanted to give you guys a shot at my rarer stuff.

I have a boxed, well cared for 3DO system that I'm looking to unload. I haven't looked at it in a while, and I have a good idea what it's worth but I'm hoping it jumps out at one of you guys before I have to resort to trading it at Digital Press or eStarland. I'll put up a solid list and good photos in a little while, right now my PC is whining it has to update and I don't want to lose this post, but here's what I know:

It's a Panasonic FZ-1 tray loader 3DO, it works great and last time I played it, it still had my save games in it.
I have at least two, possibly three controllers, one is the original large size and the others are a later model controller similar in size to the SNES gamepad.
I don't have a lot of games; there are two or three golf games, a couple RPGs, and some educational games boxed with it. I don't have Road Rash, Ballz, any of the Adult Content games, Doom or Madden. I have a backup copy of Demolition Man, and I might have the original or it might have flown away.

The 3DO is a nearly open system, I think there's a mildly active homebrew community but nothing like Wii or Vita. There's no copy protection, but I don't know how hackable it is as hardware. It's a CD system, it was priced really high when it came out because the hardware makers didn't get a decent game cut, but IMO it had great graphics and some gems in the library. Guardian War is one of my all time favorites.

I know what it's worth, you know what it's worth. If it's for you, make me an offer. First guy to say $120 wins. I take Paypal.
I don't like forum signatures.