Spring cleaning sale

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

journeyfanatic
Spring cleaning sale

Post by journeyfanatic » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Doing some clean up and I've come across some stuff I'd like to sell/trade to someone who would enjoy it. I have the following:
1 PS Vita 3G first edition bundle with case, all cords and around 9 games, including Street fighter X tekken, Touch My Katamari, ModNation Racers, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Little Deviants, Rayman origins, Wipeout 2048, BlazBlue, and Resistance: burning skies.
2 Gameboy Advance Micro, comes with Mario & Luigi superstar saga
3. NeoGeo X Gold portable system, comes with Ninja masters cartridge, the dock and joystick
4. Dreamcast system, as is usual the back up battery is dead but works fine, comes with one controller
5. PS2 Slim, good condition, works fine, may have been modded by a previous owner or attempted I'm not sure as I don't know anything about it, but plays my games just fine.
Willing to entertain just about any offer, pics upon request or when I get home later. Thanks for reading! Looking to sell/trade in US only, payments should go through Paypal.

P.S. Most interested in a JXD s7800b tablet, willing to trade well for it!
Edit: Also looking for a DSi XL in good condition, if you have one you are wiling to sell or trade for some of my items, let me know.