Looking to commision one of those ...

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

jeffslot
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Looking to commision one of those ...

Post by jeffslot » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 am

Awesome GameCube portables. Yes - I realize how expensive they are - before you post anything about that. I believe I can afford one thanks. I'd only get into an agreement with an extremely well known person on the various portablizing websites. If you are interested & have the bandwith - please contact me through pm here.

Just as an FYI, we'll have to figure out an agreement that ensures both parties are safe - as I'm still hurting from being scammed from MrAfterFX - who previously took my money & didn't deliver the portable I ordered. Thanks for reading !

Jeff

Ashen

Re: Looking to commision one of those ...

Post by Ashen » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 am

Sorry Jeff, I've been super busy the past few days and just now got a chance to reply to your PM. Sorry to hear about your previous bad experience buying, I remember hearing about some of the drama surrounding that guy. Too bad... I like to think my rep is pretty good though. So we can talk more in PM's.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Re: Looking to commision one of those ...

Post by ShockSlayer » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Ashen's copulate' great, I'd trust him with my SSN.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;