FS: All Sold

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire
FS: All Sold

Post by hailrazer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am

All SOLD !!

Yinlips YDPG18A Android 4.0 Gaming Tablet:

This is the newer YDPG18A with the capacative 5 point touchscreen.

In excellent condition. Not scratched or scuffed. Comes Complete in Box with the Yinlips, charger, case, manual, 2gb sd card, headphones.

I have installed Android ICS 4.0. I have done the brightness mod to the screen so that it has a super bright screen. I have also exchanged the battery for a much longer life battery.

$100 shipped. $90 shipped SOLD

RetroDuo Snes / Nes portable.

Like brand new. Took it out of the box and tested it and put it back in. Comes complete with everything just like new.

$75 shipped. $65 shipped. SOLD

Super Everdrive. StoneAge Gamers 8gb Deluxe edition:

This is brand new. It is almost always out of stock and I think I paid $175 shipped for it .

$150 shipped. SOLD

What you get when you buy a Super EverDrive (Deluxe Edition) version from Stone Age Gamer:
Super EverDrive (rev. 1.6) with DSP-1 chip installed and assembled into a charcoal gray pre-cut SNES or SFC shell with high quality vinyl color label and silver back label, held together with red aluminum screws
Brand new Super EverDrive labeled 2GB SD Card (4GB and 8GB upgrades at extra cost)
Plastic Genesis-like Case with Glossy Color Insert
2 Free Firmware update vouchers
Super EverDrive sticker
Stone Age Gamer sticker

PSP 1001 :

Has CFW 4.01 M33-2.

In real good condition with a few very light scuffs.

$50 shipped SOLD

GBA Clone:

Looks and exacts just like a GBA but it also has thousands of games included. Bright screen and good sound.

In excellent condition in the box with charger.

$30 shipped. SOLD

Last edited by hailrazer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: FS: RetroDuo Snes Portable, Yinlips YDPG18A

Post by hailrazer » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Prices dropped :)
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance