FS: A lot of electronic equipment/accessories

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

nealcruco
FS: A lot of electronic equipment/accessories

Post by nealcruco » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 pm

So, I have some stuff I no longer need. Prices are negotiable.

Kindle Keyboard 3G w/ Special Offers($130): Looks new, no visible signs of use anywhere. Comes with a leather case like below, only burnt orange. The case also has no visible signs of use. No charger, but a generic microUSB charger can be bought cheaply.
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Leather-Up ... board+case" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

White wired GameCube controller w/ Turbo button($15): Made by GameStop. Don't see any signs of use on it, either. Might be able to be used for modding.

Animal Crossing: City Folk game w/ strategy guide($35): Game: Looks like new, comes complete w/ manual and case. Guide: Lightly used, in very good condition. There is a lot of pen and pencil marking near the back, though.

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver strategy guide($10): Slight shelf wear. Almost like new condition. The tear-out map in the front is missing, though.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl strategy guide($5): Good condition. Very significant wear, however it still looks great on the inside.

AGS-001 blue GBA SP($30): Minor wear. Looks great. Has an old Pokemon Ruby game in it to protect the cartridge slot against dust and dirt. Includes a home/car charger combo. This charger does hiss a little when it's plugged in, but it's fairly quiet.

Nintendo 3DS Mini Transporter Case($15): Looks great. This case appears to have been revised: mine is the 1st revision. It has space for all accessories except a charger. You could cram a charger into the main compartment, though.

I repeat: prices are negotiable! If a price seems too high, PM me!

Link to pictures:
http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj6 ... again2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Note: The last two items do not have pictures yet; I'll get them up tomorrow.

nealcruco

Re: FS: A lot of electronic equipment/accessories

Post by nealcruco » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Bump.