WTS: iBook G4 12" (Mid-2005)

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Harshboy
Portablizer
WTS: iBook G4 12" (Mid-2005)

Post by Harshboy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

It's been awhile since I've been on here but I have something someone here on Benheck may be interested in.

I got a 12" iBook G4 the other week from a friend but I have no use for it so I'm selling it. It's a got a 1.33 Ghz PowerPC G4 CPU, 1.5GB of Ram, 40GB HDD, Airport Extreme Wireless, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, all of the standard iBook stuff etc. The screen, keyboard, and trackpad are in great condition and it has the usual small scratches on the top and bottom white plastic from use over the years, but nothing is cracked or broken. I'd give it a 7/10 on exterior cosmetics and a 9/10 for interior. Everything works 100%.

Its running OSX Leopard 10.5.8 and also has Microsoft Office 2008 installed on it. I installed xcode, eclipse, and some other development utilities just to see how it handled them and it seems to do pretty well even given the age.

The battery lasts for about 4 hours of use but I also have a new spare battery without any recharge cycles on it at all which could probably get 5+ hours of use. This is a great little laptop.

I will be including the iBook, spare battery, and the charger. I'm looking to get $165 shipped to anyone in the US. I will ship it medium flat rate.