FS: N64p Kit. N64Boy Advance.0

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Wowitactuallyworked
FS: N64p Kit. N64Boy Advance.0

Post by Wowitactuallyworked » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am

Well Im selling my project. I just dont have the time to work on it anymore. With me having Track 6 days a week and spring cleanup I have no time. Well it comes with everything. I have the buttons mounts just not secured to the case, speakers and amp, 4.3" screen, power LED extended lots of mushy tact switches, a fully trimmed mobo, a great looking case the on off switch 2 packs of 2500mah 7.4v batteries with pcb, a smart charger and jack, expansion pak, heatsinks, voltage regulator, a pdded carry case to protect it, a retro bit controller that had a ps like joystick on it (wierd I know Ive never seen one like it) wire and anything else you can think of to build a portable. Everything works except the mobo which Im 80% sure still works. You can check out the thread here. Make offers!

http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=48408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;