SNES portable for sale or trade

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

themadhacker
SNES portable for sale or trade

Post by themadhacker » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Features are an ag-85 case , av out with s-video, 2nd, controller port, clip on, 2500 mah 7.4v battery with charger and car charger. uses the snes half of a retro duo and a 3.5" screen. Altogether it gets roughly 5 hours of gameplay with the speakers at half volume.

I forgot how to embed videos, so please check out the link to youtube. Everything you will need to know will be explained in there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-SYV7kubs4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am taking offers on this. Tell me your price and we'll take it from there. Please don't give me poor offers on trades. If you don't have much to trade, but if I am interested in said item you could bundle the item with a little cash to equal the value out.

Things I'm interested in would be an atari 2600 4 switch with games (will have to throw a little cash in with this, since unless you have custers revenge or beat em and eat em, the atari isn't worth more than $50), a working sega cdx with a few cd games, or an at least 20 inch or so crt RGB monitor.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

Chunk Aholic
360 GamerTag:chunk aholic

Re: SNES portable for sale or trade

Post by Chunk Aholic » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm

How much extra do you want with it? I have a 2600, but it's a 6 switch.
Lend a brother a hand

themadhacker

Re: SNES portable for sale or trade

Post by themadhacker » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:13 pm

no longer available
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/