Looking For Adapter....thing

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99
Looking For Adapter....thing

Post by resecnded x » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 am

My parents got a 46" LED Smart TV, which is WAY better than my own, as with my parents new TV, the way the characters and such move on the screen, its just.....so smooth, it looks WAY different than if I view a show from my TV Vs. My parents TV, and even better when it can connect to the internet

Only problem is, we need a Samsung Wireless Adapter for it, or so I think; Here's my main purpose request: just like the tv tuner usb things that you could plug into your computer and with the right stuff make it into a pseudo TV, is there a usb device that, when plugged in a usb port, has an Ethernet port so I can finally have a use for the insanely long Ethernet cord my dad got for me for my Xbox 360 elite

if you need any more info, please post, as I want to see if such a thing exists and can be used with my parents TV, so I don't have to worry

My parents tv doesn't have its own Ethernet port, even though the e-manual and the regular paper manual says there should be, so again, need more info on tv, please reply, as I want to see if this can be done for my parents......also, since the sound from the tv isn't broken, but sounds weird, anyone recommend a good set of external speakers for it, any one might do depending on the opinions of my parents
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Looking For Adapter....thing

Post by hailrazer » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 pm

The Samsung T.V's and Blu_ray players need a proprietary wireless adapter. A regular wireless N adapter won't work.

This is the one you need :
WIS09ABGN

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-WIS09ABGN ... h_di_t_dup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:03 am

just to make sure, you are ABSOLUTELY positive that this adapter here is the one for my parents tv

also, im looking at the bundle option with this and checked out the hdmi cable's specs, wtf does it mean when it supports Ethernet Channel?

I'd like it if you could answer this question for me hailrazer

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Thu May 03, 2012 6:11 pm

hello?