n64 system, sega saturn system, modded dreamcasts, + games

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

shateredsoul
n64 system, sega saturn system, modded dreamcasts, + games

Post by shateredsoul » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

So I'm new to this forums but have been on racketboy a few months and byoac forum for a couple of years.

Her'es my sale thread on racket boy http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a , and you can check my feedback here for racket boy http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopi ... 22&t=10752 .

Here's my byoac sale thread http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.p ... c=113634.0 , you can click on my username to go to my profile. I have a few ratings there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale and trade (only ship to USA, and games will ship to Canada)

Please keep in mind that these prices do not include shipping. I prefer to ship through priority flat rate boxes, but if you want cheaper shipping I can do parcel post, you just have to be patient and give me some time to find a box that will fit your order. Also keep in mind that when you ship through parcel post it takes longer and it seems like they're less careful with the item.

** if you're interested about spine cards for the imported games please ask, I can check but don't know from memory which ones have the spine cards**

I ship on Thursdays and usually Saturdays
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lost Odyssey Sealed - $25

Super Mario Land w/ manual and gameboy case - $5

Ps1 Tetris Plus (greatest hits) CIB - $5

Civilization II CIB (like New) - $15

Super Bomberman 3 for Super Famicom $18

Here we have a bunch of USA and Japanese Dreamcast stuff. I'll just do lists

1. Japanese Dreamcast, I have the power and av chord, has been modded to be region free (4-wire chip, LIR2032 battery holder mod, LIR2032 rechargeable battery) - $80
1 USA Dreamcast no cables but the Japanese cables work fine with it. It also has been modded to be region free (yay no boot disc!) (also has 4-wire chip, LIR2032 battery holder mod, LIR2032 rechargeable battery) -$80
2 Dreamcast Controllers - one clear blue and one clear green (each comes w/ 2 vmus, you pick colors) $15 each
4 VMUS (with new batteries) - 2 Clear Red and 2 Clear Blue (2 vmus included with a controllers, see above)
1 Blaze DC vga box $20
Puzzle Bobble 4 (J) $25
Napple Tale(J) $40
Grandia II (includes sountrack cd) $25
Gundam Battle Online (J) $5
Under Cover (J)
Some Puzzle game (J)
Psychich Force 2012 (J) $7
Dreamcast Passport (J) $2
**SOLD!!**Street Fighter 3rd Strike (J) $15
Don't know name have to look up (J)
Sega Rally 2 (J) $5
**SOLD!!**Capcom vs SNK 2 (J) $20
Cyber Troopers Virtual On (J) $20
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (J) $25
Sonic Adventure (J) - broken case hinge, everything else fine $8
Skies of Arcadie (USA) - 1st disc doesn't seem to read, resurfacing may fix $15
Biohazard Code Veronica (J) $8
Soul Calibur (J) $10
Virtua Fighter 3tb (J) $10
**SOLD!!**Crazy Taxi (USA) $5
Tony Hawk Pro Skater (USA) $3
Sealed USA version of Web Browser (believe it's the 2.0 version) (USA) $2

Sega saturn lot of systems and games. The games are complete with manual, and jewel case. Games that come with Ram cart include the original boxes that show regular wear. The disc themselves are in really good condition.

Imported White Sega Saturn (with new battery)+ 2 white controllers + sega brand s-video cable and rca cable $110 (includes official sega brand s-video cable, very rare and sells from about $20 to $30).
**SOLD!!**xmen vs street fighter + Ram $35
Panzer Dragoon $8
**SOLD!!**Fire Prowresstling 6 Men Scramble $8
Street Fighter Collection $20
Puzzle Bobble 3 $13
Fightes Megamix $6
Fighting Vipers $3
King of Fighters 95 + Ram $25
Samurai Shodwon 3+ Ram $25
Panzer Dragoon Zweii $10
Die Hard Trilogy $5
Puyo Puyo 2 $7
Clockwork Kinight $8
Vampire Savior + Ram $30
Capcom Generation $18
Christmas Nights $5
Super Puzzler Fighter II Turbo (USA version) $25
Samurai Spirits Amakusa Kourin + Ram $30

Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers (original gray and ice blue), rca cable not picture but included. $40

All Games are cart only
***SOLD!!***Golden Eye 007 $5
***SOLD!!***Wave Race 64 $5
***SOLD!!***Diddy Kong Racing $7

F-Zero X $5
Star Fox 64 $10
Pokemon Snap $5
Beetle Adventure Racing $3
***SOLD!!***Start Wars Episode 1 Racer $5
***SOLD!!***Killer Instinct Gold $13

Sega Game Gear + AC Adapter $25 (will sell as a lot for $45)

Jurassic Park $3
Clutch Hitter $2
Battletoads $10
Pinball Dreams $10
Sonic 2 $3
Mortal Kombat II $3

Fantasy Zone The Maze $10

Double Dragon $5

Alex The Kidd in Miracle World - Heavy label wear in generic box with no cover $5

Phantasy Star - no manual - and kid wrote his name on cover insert on bottom $15

Hang On & Safari Hunt - includes manual - kid wrote name on manual and cover art $1h

Aztec Adventure $5

Ys The Vanished Omens - in great shape, manual and art not written on in this one! $15

Wonder Boy in Monster Land (a classic!) - manual and cover art in pretty good condition (no kids name written anywhere!) $15 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

weaponepsilon

Re: n64 system, sega saturn system, modded dreamcasts, + games

Post by weaponepsilon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 pm

HAHA! I was wondering if I was on the correct forum...Welcome to BH, shateredsoul.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

sevin0seven
PSN Username:sevin0seven
360 GamerTag:sevin0seven
Steam ID:sevin0seven

Post by sevin0seven » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 am

i've dealt with shateredsoul (at racketboy) and had good experience. welcome to BH. :)

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Now sevin0sevins here too? Man....
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs