FS- Crazy Deal of Parts!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

JonathanMC
FS- Crazy Deal of Parts!

Post by JonathanMC » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 am

Alright, I was usingthis for a commission but it didnt work out. I spent about $300 here and there for all the parts in this commission, but im selling it for less than $200. I'm Included in this bundle you get lots of stuff, like a 8" LCD screen, a custom cut CNC case, (it's covered in a protective layer now, but under that is awesome looking aluminum) a N64 breakout box and system with cartridge slot relocated, 8 3.7V battery cells, and more!
Asking for $175 OBO
As far as the condition, I'm selling this as is, even though it worked perfectly fine when I last tested it. I just want to get rid of this stuff and I don't want to worry about people saying it didn't work and all that. So, it should work perfectly fine, but im just gonna say no refunds or anything. Look at the pictures below for visual details.

The breakout box has P2-P4 and av out
[img]http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticm ... =38.417690,-

palmertech

Re: FS- Crazy Deal of Parts!

Post by palmertech » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm

When did you last test it? And why not just go test it again? :P

Excellent

JonathanMC

FS- Crazy Deal of Parts!

Post by JonathanMC » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 am

I tested it a couple of weeks ago. The reason I'm selling it as is, is because I don't want it to break or something and then I get blamed. I just want to get rid of it with no worries or complications.

palmertech

Re: FS- Crazy Deal of Parts!

Post by palmertech » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:46 pm

That makes sense, but most of the time, when somebody sells something "as-is", it is because they do not know how to properly test the parts (Lots of sellers on eBay like that). You obviously know how to test the parts, though, you should spend the 20 minutes it would take to get a picture of stuff working. N64 boards are well known to fry just by looking at them the wrong way, so rattling around for several weeks could very likely have killed it, who knows.

I totally understand that you do not want to be blamed if buyer claims that the parts are broken, but you need to prove they were working in the first place, and make sure to pack them well enough that there is no way they can be damaged in shipping.

Somewhat interested in buying this, but only if I know it is not a pile of broken parts. ;)

Excellent