FS: Banjo Kazooie and misc. stuff.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

themadhacker
FS: Banjo Kazooie and misc. stuff.

Post by themadhacker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 am

I have a copy of Banjo Kazooie for n64. Cart only. Was never too big on the game, so it's time to let go. Make offer.

Desoldering tool. Spring loaded and sucks the solder right up! Works pretty well. $5

Various switches. two way, three way, and any other kind you can think of, I have it. I can sell all or bit by bit if you would like.

Potentiometers. Two are the 10k radioshack ones that people use for atari portables. Also have a lot of micro potentiometers which are good for mixing stereo on an nes.

Friction hinges. they have a lot of torque and would be good for that clamshell style portable or laptop you are making.

A bunch of LEDs. I counted about 60. Colors range from red, yellow, green, blue, a few that can put out two colors and some that blink on and off. I don't want to go picking through these to ship them so I'm selling these all for $3

Snes official controller board. It works, and would be good for a portable so you don't have to cut up and waste your own controllers. I have the buttons too. $2.50 shipped.

I also have a ton of resistors and capacitors. Just tell me what value you need and chances are I have it. Also got a few of those pth regulators from TI that people use for n64 and dreamcast portables laying around here.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

XxPakManxX
360 GamerTag:xXxPakManxXx
Steam ID:XxFreaknikxX

Re: FS: Banjo Kazooie and misc. stuff.

Post by XxPakManxX » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

About how big are the leds?

themadhacker

Re: FS: Banjo Kazooie and misc. stuff.

Post by themadhacker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 pm

leds are pending
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/