FS: Xbox 360 (Falcon JTAG)

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Harshboy
Portablizer
FS: Xbox 360 (Falcon JTAG)

Post by Harshboy » Fri May 20, 2011 2:27 am

SOLD
Spoiler:
I'm selling one of my JTAG Xbox 360's. This one is a Falcon model with a Lite-On DVD Drive. It currently runs freeboot with the 12625 dash installed. It has DashLaunch 2.21 installed pre-configured to load Freestyle Dash (Default) and XexMenu (X Button) off of the internal HDD. By default, holding RB will boot to the standard Kinect Dash. I can change any/all of that before I ship it off to whatever the buyer wants. The DVD Drive is flashed with LT+ and boots all new AP-25 backups just fine. The KV is unbanned, not that it matters since you will not be going online though. If you need a picture just tell me, but on the outside, it looks just like a normal white Xbox 360 (chrome dvd tray, not white plastic). This was originally an Elite model but that case has seen better days. This white case looks brand new. Original NAND Dumps and a freeboot NAND Dump will be provided in case you ever end up needing them.

This 360 occasionally gets the E74 error but for some odd reason it goes away by itself. It needs a proper reballing/reflow which will cost less than $50 if you don't want to worry about it happening ever again. Its annoying when it does E74 but it always goes away after a few tries. I can't explain it nor do I care to fix it myself. This 360 isn't overheating, Freestyle Dash reports (after hours of gaming) 50's and 60's for the CPU and GPU respectively which are perfectly fine. Falcon models run pretty cool, only outdone by Jasper and the new slim models (or extremely modified older consoles). It's never had 3RROD either and still has the original heatsinks (which are the new designed ones with the GPU having the extension).

I'm only asking for $100 shipped (to US only) due to the occasional E74 issue. Honestly I'm sick of this 360 and just want to sell it seeing as I have another one that works 100% of the time. It's never given me problems while actually playing a game, just when you cold boot it, you will either be greeted by an E74 screen or the Xbox boot animation. It's hit or miss but always comes back to life after a couple of tries. The DVD Drive is a bit stupid too, I think the laser is going bad. It will occasionally do the "open-tray" error. This can be fixed manually by adjusting the pot or moving the laser back to the right position.

I can include a 20GB HDD preloaded with Freestyle Dash (so that the 360 will auto boot it because of DashLaunch), XexMenu, and NXE2GOD, for an extra $20. Nothing fancy here, just enough to store your saves and get you started. NXE2GOD makes all games that you install to your hard drive that normally requires a disc in the drive to boot to became GOD (Game on Demand) titles instead that makes it so that you no longer need the disc in the tray to boot them.

No Video Cables/Power Cables Included.

Even if you don't want it in the end you can resell it for about $200 which will give the buyer profit if he/she decides they don't want to keep it. Find and idiot and you may be able to get even more ;)

Oh and a final note, I won't provide any games or software other than Freestyle Dash and XexMenu with the 360. So don't ask me to add any games or anything. You can buy and rip them yourself, it's no harder than the standard Install to Hard Drive feature.

tl;dr: $100 Shipped without 20GB HDD or $120 Shipped with 20GB HDD. I only ship to US.
Last edited by Harshboy on Mon May 23, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag:notjames

Re: FS: Xbox 360 (Falcon JTAG)

Post by blaze3927 » Sun May 22, 2011 6:11 am

Harshboy wrote: I only ship to US.
:cry:

i'll pay extra for shipping?
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Mon May 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Sold, Please Close 8)

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Closerized.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops