WTB: Starfox Hat

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Fanboy
WTB: Starfox Hat

Post by Fanboy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah, I know it's an odd thing to be asking for, but I'm a hat fan, and I'm a Starfox fan. Put the two together, and...

Anyway, as the title says, I'm looking for a Starfox hat. Preferably a baseball cap. I'm not sure what they generally run for, but I can't really spend more than 20 bucks here. I have a few old games and consoles I could trade (Dreamcast, anyone?), I suppose. Nothing stellar. Let me know if you have what I'm looking for!
God Bless Hot Glue

kingpin901

Re: WTB: Starfox Hat

Post by kingpin901 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Willing to trade your dreamcast for something in my FS thread?
Qc, Canadian Buyer :)
Buyer & Seller Feedback Received:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 10#p410310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I appreciate the offer, but there's nothing I'm really interested in at the moment. Thanks anyway :) .
God Bless Hot Glue

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 am

I've made some money since I started this thread. If you have a hat available, feel free to PM me with pictures and a price and I'll see what I can do!
God Bless Hot Glue

Super Cameraman

Post by Super Cameraman » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Does it need to be an official starfox hat? I'm sure you could custom order a hat from websites like Zazzle or Sonicshack. I could help you design the emblem if you'd like.

EDIT:

Are you looking for this?

Zazzle makes custom embroidered hats, but not in two colors like that...

Anywho, I have a lot of experience with tracing and recreating graphics so if I'll help you out if you decide to go the Zazzle route.
If you're looking at this post and it was made before 2008, just ignore it.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:01 pm

If I do a custom one, I think I'm going to do it with just the original StarFox logo across the front and the Nintendo logo on the back (as opposed to the "Light Years Beyond" design). My problems with zazzle are:

A) the hats are of poor quality (I had them custom embroider something for a friend awhile back).
B) the embroidery is poorly done (lots of loose thread, sloppy stitching, etc)
C) I'm looking for a hat with that color-scheme, and preferably a snap enclosure (snaps just work the best, IMHO)

With that in mind, finding one would probably be easier (and hopefully run less). That being said, if I do go the custom route, which I have been looking into more due to my lack of luck, I will be sure to contact you! The help is much appreciated.
God Bless Hot Glue