Grape 64 NOW ON EBAY.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Pkmnjunky7
Portablizer
Grape 64 NOW ON EBAY.

Post by Pkmnjunky7 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:20 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grape64-Portable-N6 ... 3365a23c28

Features:
3.5 screen
Expansion pack support (you can actually open it and switch between expansion and jumper)
3900mah, 3 hours of battery life
L button and D-pad support
New Joystick (Gamecube style with N64 style grip)

If you're interested, PM me here, or send me an email at Pkmnjunky7@aol.com
I'm considering offers over $350
Last edited by Pkmnjunky7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Kolton9

Re: Grape 64 possibly FS.

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

[quote="Pkmnjunky7"]I would like to sell the Grape64 depending on the price. I've had a couple people show interest, but no one has followed through with a legit offer.

If I trade a ps1, with 2 controllers 4 games, a memory card, ( I think.) all the cables, my wii remote charger with battery packs, my Dell Demension L550r, speakers, a keyboard, all the cables, a dell 16 inch flat screen monitor, 15 inch E-machines monitor (non flat) a wireless, router, which all items were cleaned and tested, and the total value is $350.00 on average could I get it?
:| :wink: :) :D :mrgreen:
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
Pkmnjunky7 wrote:I would like to sell the Grape64 depending on the price. I've had a couple people show interest, but no one has followed through with a legit offer.
If I trade a ps1, with 2 controllers 4 games, a memory card, ( I think.) all the cables, my wii remote charger with battery packs, my Dell Demension L550r, speakers, a keyboard, all the cables, a dell 16 inch flat screen monitor, 15 inch E-machines monitor (non flat) a wireless, router, which all items were cleaned and tested, and the total value is $350.00 on average could I get it?
lol, you'll be lucky if it costs you less than $350 to ship all that stuff.

dsv101
360 GamerTag:Dsv101

Post by dsv101 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 pm

vskid wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Pkmnjunky7 wrote:I would like to sell the Grape64 depending on the price. I've had a couple people show interest, but no one has followed through with a legit offer.
LoLz, what ever happened to money in this economy?

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

dsv101 wrote:
vskid wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
I never said I was shipping first class, or that it would be fast so...
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

dsv101
360 GamerTag:Dsv101

Post by dsv101 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
dsv101 wrote:
vskid wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
I think he was implying that no matter how you ship it, it will cost a boatload.

Think of it this way, it would have cost me $35 to ship about 40 magazines, the cheapest way anywhere. Thank god that person abandoned the deal...

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 am

dsv101 wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
dsv101 wrote:
vskid wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
I think he was implying that no matter how you ship it, it will cost a boatload.

Think of it this way, it would have cost me $35 to ship about 40 magazines, the cheapest way anywhere. Thank god that person abandoned the deal...
th of stuff Wow, what am I going to do about the $850.00 worth of stuff I'm selling for the L64! :wtf: :evil: :roll: :( :shock: :idea: :facepalm: :cry: :x

Aspect Eleven

Post by Aspect Eleven » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey, just wanted to say this came out really good. I had seen it on your site before completion. Great job, hope you can sell it :)

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:03 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
dsv101 wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
dsv101 wrote:
vskid wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

th of stuff Wow, what am I going to do about the $850.00 worth of stuff I'm selling for the L64! :wtf: :evil: :roll: :( :shock: :idea: :facepalm: :cry: :x
You have the L64 How much for it!

Pkmnjunky7
Portablizer

Re: Grape 64 NOW ON EBAY.

Post by Pkmnjunky7 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm

bump for ebay.