SOLD!!!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

MrAfterFx
Portablizer
Steam ID:MrAfterFx
SOLD!!!

Post by MrAfterFx » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 pm

I have a ps2 portable that I finished about 3 days ago and officially became a portablizer (can I get that title please?)!
Here are some of the features:

1. External Hard Drive to boot your games from
2. 2 40mm fans one circulating and one exhaust
3. Comfy L and R buttons
4. Needs buttons for the screen but I am making my own
5. Fun as hell to play
6. Has SMS for media such as pictures, videos and music
7. 2 memory cards one is 8mb for free mcboot and another is 64mb for saving games both intergrated
8. Krylon white semi gloss finish with a coat of rust oleum clear 2x enamel so say goodbye to all fingerprints!

All I need is a audio amp and a pcb for the battery and I am 100% done. If you want to buy it please make me a offer (money only) and I will see what I can do!

A big thanks to Raizer04 he sent me out a free modded memory card and answered all of my questions! If it weren't for him this portable would not be seen today!
Last edited by MrAfterFx on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AsteriskNinja

Re: Ps2 Portable

Post by AsteriskNinja » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Is the disk drive open or covered?

MrAfterFx
Portablizer
Steam ID:MrAfterFx

Re: Ps2 Portable

Post by MrAfterFx » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 am

There isn't a disk drive instead there is a external hard drive or flash drive to boot your games from. I find it more feasible than carrying a stack of games around and letting them get broken or scratched up.