wanted : someone to build a portable for me.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

King Kolton9
Re: wanted : someone to build a portable for me.

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 am

MrAfterFx wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience so I threw in a few things with the portable that you'll see when you get it. I was only in the hospital for a few hours to get my jaw put back in place (TMJ) as it does that from time to time.

Batteries internal a few paint touch ups and a smart charger too. Along with new screen buttons I ordered from china that got here a few weeks ago are included.
so, i was right you were in the hospital? what codition do you have?
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

hidiosoman

Post by hidiosoman » Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Are you serious? Read the post. He wrote TMJ. Google that if you still don't know.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

hidiosoman wrote:Are you serious? Read the post. He wrote TMJ. Google that if you still don't know.
he told me.
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

jeffslot
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by jeffslot » Mon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Still have not received....

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue May 10, 2011 3:09 pm

jeffslot wrote:Still have not received....
even i'm saying this, this is very unlike him; this is at the opposit side of the behaviour spectrum, for him.

jeffslot
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by jeffslot » Tue May 17, 2011 4:34 am

I hate to do this, but what else can you call someone that took so much money to build a portable, and hasn't delivered as promised ? I'd be very carefull dealing with MrAfterFX, he appears to have taken the money & run...