WTB: Legend of Zelda Master Quest GCM

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator: Moderators

Joes2Silly

WTB: Legend of Zelda Master Quest GCM

Post by Joes2Silly » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm looking for the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest game for the gamecube that came as a promo with Wind Waker. I don't even need the box or original manual, just the game disk. PM me if you have it and we can work out a price :wink:

official xbox fiend

nevermind1534
Steam ID: nevermind1534

Re: WTB: Legend of Zelda Master Quest GCM

Post by nevermind1534 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:19 pm

I know I have it, but I'll have to find it first. How much are you willing to pay? I'll PM you if I'm able to find where I put it.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Hifeno » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:12 pm

There are a lot of copies at my local gamestop. They are 29.99 apiece though. If you send me the money+shipping I could pick you one up and ship it.
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hellfire

Post by hellfire » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 pm

played through master quest once.. the changes to the dungeons are pretty cool, but everything else is the same.. it's kinda a must have for zelda fans.. though, i got rid of mine a few years back when they were going for a whole lot.
http://mylittlegamer.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joes2Silly

Post by Joes2Silly » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

29.99 plus shipping is a little more than I want to pay. I'm really just looking for the disk, if anyone has it, and would probably pay half that ($10~$15). PM me if you have a copy, or would like to browbeat me for some money :roll:

official xbox fiend