Psone lcd, cold heat tool, 2 hand held tv's, super joy +more

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

MasamuneX
Psone lcd, cold heat tool, 2 hand held tv's, super joy +more

Post by MasamuneX » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 am

Hey guys. I'm trying to clear out all the little things that I no longer need.

I'm asking $20 plus shipping for everything. The box weighs 3lb 14oz and is shipping from zip code 32244. Also I could use a medium flat rate shipping box which is $10.95 shipped.

I accept paypal only as it is safe and efficient for both parties. Also I'm not looking to trade. Thanks.

Psone LCD with bad backlight
The transformer is bad. The lcd itself works perfectly it just needs an led mod. It comes with the official Sony power adapter.
ImageImageImageImage

2 hand held tv's
The first one is an analog Casio TV-770. It doesn't have video input but it is hackable by the board itself. It has a point on the back of the pcb that is circled and labeled video which can be used for composite input. The portable tv is powered by 4 AA's.
ImageImageImageImage

The second one is an analog Sony Watchman FDL-22. I'm unsure if this one is hackable on the pcb itself. It is also powered by 4 AA's.
ImageImageImage

Cold Heat Soldering Tool
I purchased this a long time ago and accidentally broke the tip while I was using it. Considering the tip itself was half the price of the unit I just purchased a regular soldering iron. It is modified to run off of a wall wart via a mono connection. The power adapter is rated at 5v. You will need to purchase a new tip for it.

ImageImageImageImage

Superjoy PCB / NOAC
I have a mobo that was removed from a superjoy. I took it apart in an attempt at a portable but just never got around to doing it. It was working when it was removed however I no longer have the power adapter for it. For what its worth it still has the leads for a battery connection.
ImageImage
Last edited by MasamuneX on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Psone lcd, cold heat tool, 2 hand held tv's, super joy +more

Post by Hifeno » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Pm Sent Dibs
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MasamuneX

Post by MasamuneX » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Pending to Hifeno.

MasamuneX

Post by MasamuneX » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Bump. Everything is still available.

MasamuneX

Post by MasamuneX » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I stopped by the post office today and got the package weighed to see if I could get the shipping cost reduced. The package ended up weighing 3lbs 14oz but I didn't completely fill in the package with protective peanuts/bubble wrap. Also everything I have listed can fit in a medium sized flat rate shipping box which is $10.95 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I'm honestly only looking to get $20 plus the shipping cost so which ever option is cheaper I would gladly use that method. The box will be shipped from area code 32244.

FALSE

Post by FALSE » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 am

Sending PM now!

MasamuneX

Post by MasamuneX » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 am

Sold to False. Thanks!