Looking for Custom PSP Back Plates

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99
Looking for Custom PSP Back Plates

Post by resecnded x » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 pm

as the subject says, my psp is a psp 3000 and the color is silver..............im bored with it so im looking for some cooler psp face & back plates to relieve it of its bland-ness curse

I found a cool looking site with some face plates here: http://www.extreme-mods.com/Sony-PSP-30 ... s-s/34.htm

they already come with the tools needed to replace the face plates, but im wondering if there are any cool looking back plates out there

also, if you remove the face plate, do you be default, also remove the back plate, because im looking for something to spice up my psp as I am no longer worried about my psp's warranty, but hope to find a good repair service if everything gets FUBAR'd

got sauce? :?:
Last edited by resecnded x on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

crait
PSN Username:crait
360 GamerTag:thecrait
Steam ID:thecrait

Re: Looking for Custom PSP Back Plates

Post by crait » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 pm

eBay is the best place for PSP faceplates. I know I hate telling people to look there, but there is no place with better selection or pricing. You can get very nice replicants, very flemsy knock-offs, or even stripped-off/authentic pieces.

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 am

crait wrote:eBay is the best place for PSP faceplates. I know I hate telling people to look there, but there is no place with better selection or pricing. You can get very nice replicants, very flemsy knock-offs, or even stripped-off/authentic pieces.
i have already looked over there, and even though they have face plate replacements, i just can't find the right back plate replacement for me

that, and even though i saw some form hong kong...........after a product that failed the minute i bought it form hong kong AND used it, i just don't trust them

someone help me with this, again, any help and maybe some links to some on ebay would definitely be helpful
Last edited by resecnded x on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 pm

........................bump :?: