World's Smallest N64p Kit, nearly done

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Bush
World's Smallest N64p Kit, nearly done

Post by Bush » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I may not have a chance to finish up the Whacka 64(when completed will be world's smallest), so I am willing to sell its parts. Everything is ready to go; you get:

A trimmed n64 board with a cart slot relocation
A DC-45p case from Polycase (dimensions: 4"x6"x1")
A trimmed jumper pack
stereo audio amp with speakers
3.3v regulator
Tommee controller (has amazing joystick) wired to mushy tact switches and controller buttons
3.5" LCD screen
two 4700mah lithium polymer batteries and a PCB (the ones from batteryspace)
two small switches, one for power and one for controller selection
a VGA port connector with four controller ports
a smart charger and charging port for the batteries

Everything is wired together except for the controller, which isn't connected to the board. Everything works, however, some power wires need to be swapped because they are too thin to carry enough voltage. The battery PCB may need to be replaced, but those are cheap. In fact I would be willing to ship a new one to you if you buy all this. I had a buyer lined up who was willing to pay $500 for the completed unit. I would really like $300 for all this, as it includes all the parts and is mostly put together, but prices are very negotiable. Any offer is a good one, except extremely lowball and insulting ones like "$5" or "free." Thanks for considering!

limpport

Re: World's Smallest N64p Kit, nearly done

Post by limpport » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 am

Could you post some pictures, please?

Bush

Post by Bush » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:38 am

Sure thing! Ill post after lunch tomorrow if possible.

Bush

Post by Bush » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Here you go:
(NOTE: the hotglue looks messy but i just didnt grab the strings of glue and pull them off.)
(NOTE: the extra wires are for start, I'll include the button, a tact, and some board)
(NOTE: the grey cartcover-thingy is to be trimmed and place over the cartslot. This will give the board some breathing room and allow the cart to be more stable.)

EDIT: sorry, my camera sucks, It makes all my wiring look like crap, but I made strong joints with flux on every connection and double checked.