360 laptop for sale

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator: Moderators

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Asking $900
comes with laptop console and one white controller and all the games on the HDD.
PM me if your interested.

VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7FDsF56eyA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Specifications:
9" screen
250 GB HDD
Jtagged Falcon console (play back-ups off HDD)
12v modded stock fans
gpu heatsink replaced with cpu heatsink since there is no disk drive.
1W stereo speakers.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Here you can see the volume knob and video out switch.

Image
There is a separate power cord for the monitor.

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

I have came to a final price on this.
I will go no lower then $750 with the 250GB HDD
and I'll go as low as $600 with 2 x 20GB HDD's (They will only hold 1 or 2 games each)
Shipping is included in these prices as well.

User avatar
NES
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by NES » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:06 pm

No ones gonna buy from a SCAMMER!
Seriously, this guy scammed me out of my money and he will do the same to you

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:02 pm

NES wrote:No ones gonna buy from a SCAMMER!
Seriously, this guy scammed me out of my money and he will do the same to you
dude please stop this.

I sold nes a 360 laptop and it got damaged while being shipped. He would not believe that and thinks I sent it to him broken and he has been calling me a scammer and insulted me ever since.
He asked me for a refund after he called me a scammer but, I do not want to deal with anymore if he can't realize I didn't scam him.

User avatar
NES
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by NES » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Im sorry, your right.
Im silly to think that someone would sell a working xbox laptop that was of professional quality and build for wayy LESS money then this working one. Unless he was selling a broken and therefore lowered the price to get more customers.

What he did is sell a Rolls Royce claiming it was working for 100 grand (But in reality its broken and you tell the buyer it works 100%). But then you sell a toyota camry that looks like crap for 150 grand.

Everything points to a scammer buddy you cant deny it


But hey I may have the whole situation wrong, and if I do enlighten me

omgitsthebishop
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by omgitsthebishop » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 pm

I suggest lowering your price a bit... I don't think anyone would pay $900 for an xbox with a screen on it. I know it's JTAGGed and has built in speakers, but you can buy JTAGs for the price of an xbox nowadays.

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 pm

omgitsthebishop wrote:I suggest lowering your price a bit... I don't think anyone would pay $900 for an xbox with a screen on it. I know it's JTAGGed and has built in speakers, but you can buy JTAGs for the price of an xbox nowadays.
The price has been lowered see my 2nd last post. $750 with 250GB HDD and $650 with 2 x 20GB HDD's.

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm

NES wrote:Im sorry, your right.
Im silly to think that someone would sell a working xbox laptop that was of professional quality and build for wayy LESS money then this working one. Unless he was selling a broken and therefore lowered the price to get more customers.

What he did is sell a Rolls Royce claiming it was working for 100 grand (But in reality its broken and you tell the buyer it works 100%). But then you sell a toyota camry that looks like crap for 150 grand.

Everything points to a scammer buddy you cant deny it


But hey I may have the whole situation wrong, and if I do enlighten me
This is exactly what I mean. If you didn't just jump the gun and call me a scammer like this maybe we could have worked something out. I would have been more then happy to repair the unit for you but, nope apparently I'm a scammer.

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:41 am

Deal of the day.

360 laptop with 250GB and both 20GB HDD's for $750 including shipping. Let me know because I need this to sell so I can start working on my next.

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

I'm willing to sell this with the 250GB HDD and the 2 20GB HDD's for $700 shipped. let me know if your interested.

User avatar
Bush
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by Bush » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Weaver it is not your fault. If an item is damaged during transit it is the shipping service's fault. You don't even have to refund the money. That's how it works on eBay, and with most private sales. If you were not guaranteed a refund if you wanted one, you don't get to cry about it. This incident also happened with Bentomo and his 64boy. The hotglue inside the console melted and ruined the portable. It was not his fault, It was USPS or UPS, for not keeping their packages at a good temp.

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 am

Bush wrote:Weaver it is not your fault. If an item is damaged during transit it is the shipping service's fault. You don't even have to refund the money. That's how it works on eBay, and with most private sales. If you were not guaranteed a refund if you wanted one, you don't get to cry about it. This incident also happened with Bentomo and his 64boy. The hotglue inside the console melted and ruined the portable. It was not his fault, It was USPS or UPS, for not keeping their packages at a good temp.
Wow finally someone who understands.

someone buy this now.
$700 shipped with all the HDD's loaded full of games.

Also I give my guarantee with this unit since I made it. I built this like a rock and shipping isn't going to hurt it one bit since there is no hot glue in it at all and everything is fastened securely.

User avatar
Valium
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, I'm over from kurt

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by Valium » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 pm

hey man, just wanted to let ya know that the reason why no one's buying it is because it's not particularly worth the pricetag here. i mean, we're all modders and we can see all the work you did to this, but we can do it too. like, you put a dvd player screen on it, jtagged it, added some speakers, and modded the case a little to make it all work. i mean, xbox's nowadays cost dick all, like $150 for an elite. jtagging doesn't cost much even if you're getting someone else to do it, the parts for the stereo amp and the speakers prob wasn't anything major, and a bigger harddrive isn't huge either. and also, people on here usually sell their time for like, $1.50/hr maybe, i mean, i just can't picture too many people here being able to justify buying it for $700.

but if you go elsewhere, like, ebay or something crazy like youtube, you'd probably get your asking price. it's just not worth that much here really. it's sorta like trying to sell swords to a swordmaker y'know?
Image

User avatar
Bush
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by Bush » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Usually you sell an item for double the price of parts and your estimate of labor costs

weaver
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am

Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by weaver » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I'll probably put this up on ebay sometime this week in less someone makes me an offer before then.

Post Reply