360 laptop for sale

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

NES
Re: 360 laptop for sale

Post by NES » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 pm

weaver wrote:
NES wrote:Im sorry, your right.
Im silly to think that someone would sell a working xbox laptop that was of professional quality and build for wayy LESS money then this working one. Unless he was selling a broken and therefore lowered the price to get more customers.

What he did is sell a Rolls Royce claiming it was working for 100 grand (But in reality its broken and you tell the buyer it works 100%). But then you sell a toyota camry that looks like crap for 150 grand.

Everything points to a scammer buddy you cant deny it

But hey I may have the whole situation wrong, and if I do enlighten me
This is exactly what I mean. If you didn't just jump the gun and call me a scammer like this maybe we could have worked something out. I would have been more then happy to repair the unit for you but, nope apparently I'm a scammer.
I needed a good laugh thank you. It was as well packaged as he sent it it was obviously broken before shipment

weaver

Post by weaver » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am

NES wrote:
weaver wrote:
NES wrote:Im sorry, your right.
Im silly to think that someone would sell a working xbox laptop that was of professional quality and build for wayy LESS money then this working one. Unless he was selling a broken and therefore lowered the price to get more customers.

What he did is sell a Rolls Royce claiming it was working for 100 grand (But in reality its broken and you tell the buyer it works 100%). But then you sell a toyota camry that looks like crap for 150 grand.

Everything points to a scammer buddy you cant deny it

But hey I may have the whole situation wrong, and if I do enlighten me
This is exactly what I mean. If you didn't just jump the gun and call me a scammer like this maybe we could have worked something out. I would have been more then happy to repair the unit for you but, nope apparently I'm a scammer.
I needed a good laugh thank you. It was as well packaged as he sent it it was obviously broken before shipment
It worked perfect when I sent it. I played it right before it was packaged.

I seriously don't like what happened either. You should have tried to get the money through UPS since it was there fault.
Last edited by weaver on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zero_D

Post by Zero_D » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 pm

weaver wrote: $700 shipped with all the HDD's loaded full of games.