Old Sale Thread

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

batteries
Steam ID:autolycus5
Re: FS: Items Of General Interest - 120GB Zune- 02/26/11

Post by batteries » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 am

PM sent

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 pm

All is still for sale!!!
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

~+~Doki Doki Tari Desu-Ruby Tuts/Ideas
~+~SeeTheMasterPlay on deviantART - My deviantART

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Acronell wrote:All is still for sale!!!
Thinking about my offer?
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
Thinking about my offer?
If it were the PSOne I would be, but the PSX is too large unfortunately.
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 pm

BERPUMP

Acronell

Re: FS: iPod Nano 3rd Gen (Need To Sell Before March 20)

Post by Acronell » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 pm

BOODUMP DE BUMP

Trying to sell most, if not all, before March 20, so I can put it towards the 3DS I pre-ordered.
I'm still 137$ +change away from paying it off.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Acronell wrote:BOODUMP DE BUMP

Trying to sell most, if not all, before March 20, so I can put it towards the 3DS I pre-ordered.
Why did you order it if you didn't have the money?
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:

Someone else gave me the initial 50$ down payment for it, and I dropped another 80$ on it at the same time.

When I pre-order both Pokemon Black and Pokemon White I didn't have the money either, or a DS.
I payed off both of those with the initial 5$ down a piece, and then just went in every few days and put down my pocket change on them until they were payed off, which they were fully payed off by september. My brother gave me the DS because he was trying to get back into my good graces from all this crap he pulled on me.

Sadly I don't have a working DS anymore, since my fiance dropped it and smashed bothe of the screens and broke the top screen off of it's hinges :cry:

I could have had the 3DS fully payed off only putting down 3$ a day, but someone stole my money and I got SOL again.

Anyways, all items are still for sale.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

Someone else gave me the initial 50$ down payment for it, and I dropped another 80$ on it at the same time.

When I pre-order both Pokemon Black and Pokemon White I didn't have the money either, or a DS.
I payed off both of those with the initial 5$ down a piece, and then just went in every few days and put down my pocket change on them until they were payed off, which they were fully payed off by september. My brother gave me the DS because he was trying to get back into my good graces from all this crap he pulled on me.

Sadly I don't have a working DS anymore, since my fiance dropped it and smashed bothe of the screens and broke the top screen off of it's hinges :cry:

I could have had the 3DS fully payed off only putting down 3$ a day, but someone stole my money and I got SOL again.

Ok, was your wike P.O'd?

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

Ok, was your wike P.O'd?

She was, but not as mad I was afterwards. Considering that I don't have any other handhelds anymore, I was furious.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

Ok, was your wike P.O'd?

She was, but not as mad I was afterwards. Considering that I don't have any other handhelds anymore, I was furious.
Wanna buy my ds?

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

Ok, was your wike P.O'd?

Wanna buy my ds?
Is it a Lite?

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:32 am

Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

Ok, was your wike P.O'd?

Wanna buy my ds?
Is it a Lite?
yes it is, what do you have for it? I would like money, but I'll trade!

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
Acronell wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:

Ok, was your wike P.O'd?

Wanna buy my ds?
Is it a Lite?
yes it is, what do you have for it? I would like money, but I'll trade!
I remember now, you turned down my offer for the iPod. You wanted more for the DS than it's actually worth though, 110$ is higher than what they go for in Gamestop. Much less I see them go for closer to 75$ on ebay all the time. And actual trade-in value is less than 50$ in most game stores.

The problem is that I have nearly no money, and am confined to trading what I have.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 am

Is it a Lite?[/quote]
yes it is, what do you have for it? I would like money, but I'll trade![/quote]
I remember now, you turned down my offer for the iPod. You wanted more for the DS than it's actually worth though, 110$ is higher than what they go for in Gamestop. Much less I see them go for closer to 75$ on ebay all the time. And actual trade-in value is less than 50$ in most game stores.

The problem is that I have nearly no money, and am confined to trading what I have.[/quote]
its with the box and possibly both manuals, Gamstop has never had that! It's in imaculate condition.