Can be closed.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Jidan
Can be closed.

Post by Jidan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Alright. So I'm thinking this portablizing b'ness isn't for me...or at least I'm tired of working on this goddamn Gamecube. So listen up, folks!

What I am offering you for the low, low price of $400 (that's 100 more than I spent on parts, so the 45 hours AT LEAST of labor is only $100!) is as follows (pics later today):
The Gamecube (rev c) - the daughter board is wired to the motherboard and all ports except the AV are removed. The open/closed switch has been extended.
Part of a controller! I say part because it does not have the ABXY, Start, Z, L or R portions wired up yet. Speaking of L and R,
L and R triggers a la hailrazer! The only thing incomplete with these are the tacts at the bottom of the triggers, but the tops and pots are already in place! (I don't have the right sized tacts)
The CASE! The magnificent casework that is completed (it's not magnificent, but it's pretty good)! You don't have to work on it at all unless you're a perfectionist about it.
All the buttons you need (minus contrast control)! All the Gamecube buttons you need will be included!
BATTERIES! You'll be getting FOUR 3.7v 4700 mAh cells! Plus the PCB and Smart Charger! These have NOT been used! They're good as new!
The screen! It's a PSOne screen! Ta da! I'll even throw in the normal power brick for it if you want!

A few more little perks and goodies!
-The Gamecube has a memory card slot wired up already, but it also has an Action Replay memory card wired to slot 2! Wow! I'll even throw in the disk for AR! (it is pretty scratched up though, but it's a bonus so take it)
-All buttons you need! If you need some N64 buttons or some random GCN buttons, this is the place to get them with this awesome bundle!
-Headphone jacks! That's right, it's even got a hole in the case for it already! But I can't be bothered to wire it up yet, so I'll throw in two for ya!
-A bunch of little tact switches! They're extra small because I can't read things on ebay worth crap! So you can have them!
-You even get FFC extensions for the Disk Drive! It's easy to do and if you need help I'll tell you how to do it!
-A 7808 so you can power the screen!

Any questions? Ask me anything!
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af31 ... 164712.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <-- case

I did forget to mention that I will include other controllers (that I don't think work but have no cords anyway) so that you can get the ABXY portion off of it!

I'm having a little trouble with Photobucket, but if you want some super closeup picture I can try and get that for you sometime.
EDIT: NEVERMIND. I guess I'll finish it.
Last edited by Jidan on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

e3c

Re: Who wants the jCUBE? Portable Gamecube kit with case!

Post by e3c » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:12 pm

this is an uncompleted gcp?
My For Sale Thread

^ Rare Moniter, Many Consoles, And More!

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Yes it is. It has everything that is needed to complete it EXCEPT for a port for charging - the easiest to use is a Size M female port.

e3c

Post by e3c » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 pm

well you said you did some work what did you do
My For Sale Thread

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Wired up the daughterboard to he motherboard, wired some of the controller, and made the entire case.

e3c

Post by e3c » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 pm

okay im not familiar with gamecubes so whats daughterboard
My For Sale Thread

Jidan

Post by Jidan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 pm

It's the board that is under the motherboard in the picture. It controls the Disk Drive and...other stuff I guess.

e3c

Post by e3c » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 pm

p emidy emem ed
My For Sale Thread