[WTB\Comission] GBC w/ Backlight

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

lucidPerspective
Re: [WTB\Comission] GBC w/ Backlight

Post by lucidPerspective » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:57 am

so true blaze, being aus - NZ is a reason to fight :D

I know he has every right to offer his services as much as I do mine, I just wanted to take a stab at him lol, sounded pretty good though right :wink:

..agreed, a mod should tidy up this place, there's rage all over the place :mrgreen:

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Post by Haunted360 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 am

Why does everyone Hate me on the Ben Heck forums?

Shock Slayer is pi**ed off at me for some reason. Remember the 'Who are these People' topic? :mrgreen:

Maybe I should send a message to Mr. Heckendorn stating, "People are being mean to me on your forums Mr. Ben. Tell Shock Slayer to leave me alone and build N64 portables".

Then we will get into a PM...

BEN "Did you say, NINTENDO 64?"

HAUNTED360 "Yes, I uh - did. Why?"

BEN "AHHHH!!! *Crash*. YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!, TAKE THAT YOU - YOU STUPID 64!!!!"

HAUNTED360 "No, no Ben! - STAY BACK!! THIS IS MY PORTABLE!!!"

BEN "RAHHHHH!!!!!!"

HAUNTED360's Pn64 "*Crack*"

And for people who do not know about this. Like I was un-ware of Shock Slayers little .gif sequence. It is seen here that Mr. Ben HATES, N64's. (Also loves building them too :wink:)

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 am

N64's are easy to work with, i don't see why he hates them so -.-

and that's a freaking hilarious video :mrgreen:

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 am

Hey guys, why don't you all calm down?

Haunted360, you could do a lot to improve how you're viewed if you stopped advertising your site all the time and if you showed some more actual mods.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

Haunted360

Post by Haunted360 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:57 am

Humakabula1 ADERTISED, NOT ME!

My name (Haunted360), was just on the Advertising. But I did not go around telling EVERYONE to go to my site.

It is not even that great of a site!

Its simple and easy so modders (as yourselves), can see what I can do.

But yea, your right. As soon as the Pn64 is done...

BAM!

Watch out Moderators :wink:

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

Haunted360 wrote: My name (Haunted360), was just on the Advertising. But I did not go around telling EVERYONE to go to my site.
Well, since I've seen most of the treads that you posted "Go to my site for more info" whenever the littlest chance arrived, BS. I know you haven't recently, but I'm sure that's from the numerous warnings from moderators.

Really, the first impression I got from you was that you were pompous and arrogant. You came here onto Benheck acting like you were the worlds best portablizer, and all should bow down to you. For all I know, that could have been misplaced overconfidence.

As I've seen your progress on your Pn64, and your better attitude towards other members, and the maturity of your responses, I felt like I was quick to judge. I apologize for that.

However, the way this topic has been going, you're making me think my first impression was correct.

@Moderators: Why "tidy" this thread up? If we say something in real life that we later regret, we can't just edit it out.
Last edited by limpport on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Haunted360 wrote:Humakabula1 ADERTISED, NOT ME!

My name (Haunted360), was just on the Advertising. But I did not go around telling EVERYONE to go to my site.

It is not even that great of a site!

Its simple and easy so modders (as yourselves), can see what I can do.

But yea, your right. As soon as the Pn64 is done...

BAM!

Watch out Moderators :wink:
just adding "this is not an advertizement" doesnt ACTUALLY make it any less of an advertizement than it already was, any mention of your website outside of your sig is against forum rules. you have just over 100 posts. another mod did a search of those posts for the search phrase "www.google.com" and got back over TWENTY results. direct hyperlinks; not just stuff like 'Join our forums - link in sig' or 'check out my website for more info' and stuff like that, which would be OK if kept to a minimum

Haunted360

Post by Haunted360 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

limpport wrote:
Well, since I've seen most of the treads that you posted "Go to my site for more info" whenever the littlest chance arrived, BS. I know you haven't recently, but I'm sure that's from the numerous warnings from moderators.

Really, the first impression I got from you was that you were pompous and arrogant. You came here onto Benheck acting like you were the worlds best portablizer, and all should bow down to you. For all I know, that could have been misplaced overconfidence.

As I've seen your progress on your Pn64, and your better attitude towards other members, and the maturity of your responses, I felt like I was quick to judge. I apologize for that.

However, the way this topic has been going, you're making me think my first impression was correct.
That is correct. I did say that to try and get some hits to my site...

Which, I now do.

And FYI, I respect all modders on this site, and any other site - as we all mod, learn and design equally. No one is better, and no one is worse.

I am not arrogant or rude, just being nice and trying to help some people as ALL modders do.

I mean, I do not know if it is because your jealous or something. But I SUCK AT MODDING. Is that what you all wanted to hear? I am more than happy to admit it over and over again if your all mad about that.

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 pm

So what if you suck at modding? Keep at it! We aren't here to judge you, we're here to help. Hell, I've been here over 4 years and still don't have a finished portable! It's like you just said:
Haunted360 wrote:as we all mod, learn and design equally. No one is better, and no one is worse.

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Haunted360 wrote:I am not arrogant or rude, just being nice and trying to help some people as ALL modders do
All your post's "helping" people that I've seen have just been linking to your shop. like "what heatsinks should I use?" ..Haunted: "go to my shop!" ..then Lucid comes in: "or go to ebay and pay 1000% less, here's a link: *link*"

I would take my advice as helpful as it doesn't rip anyone off. being helpful is giving the best information you can for free, like the relocation method in my sig, sure I could keep it secret and sell packages to people for profit. or I could be helpful to the modding community and give it away for free as it doesn't cost me anything to share knowledge.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Haunted360, i dont have anything personally against you. i dont know your skill level well enough to be able to judge a thing like that i just dont like it when people offer advice and it just feels like they are trying to gain something from helping others (trying to sell me something or drive hits to their site for ad revenue or whatever reason) give advice and info in earnest, dont sell it to me lol

Haunted360

Post by Haunted360 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 am

Alrighty then. Thank guys. Appreciate all your help :(.
lucidPerspective wrote:All your post's "helping" people that I've seen have just been linking to your shop. like "what heatsinks should I use?" ..Haunted: "go to my shop!" ..then Lucid comes in: "or go to ebay and pay 1000% less, here's a link: *link*"
I sell two for $7. And thats solid copper.

The most profit I make is $1.25 from those things.

My Commissions are also very cheep, as I HATE ripping people off.

Not picking names here. But I mean, SS' wanted $800 for that Tri-Sixy Force thing, and it only fitted in his pants - because he wore massive cargo pants on his video! :wtf:

I have to admit though, SS' portables are VERY good indeed. But what is up with his cases? How long has been modding for now??

budnespid

Post by budnespid » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 am

You have absolutely no business saying ShockSlayer's work is sub-par. :wtf: You try making something that small. Until you have finished a portable I would keep my comments to myself. Saying stuff like that and having nothing to back it up makes you look like a total dick. Playing the victim isn't helping either.

Also, his pockets are the same size as everyone else's. Maybe you wear small pants.

EDIT: He also lowered the price to $550. Best deal I've heard.
Last edited by budnespid on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gaara Ichimaru

Post by Gaara Ichimaru » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 am

Haunted360 wrote:Alrighty then. Thank guys. Appreciate all your help :(.
lucidPerspective wrote:All your post's "helping" people that I've seen have just been linking to your shop. like "what heatsinks should I use?" ..Haunted: "go to my shop!" ..then Lucid comes in: "or go to ebay and pay 1000% less, here's a link: *link*"
I sell two for $7. And thats solid copper.

My Commissions are also very cheep, as I HATE ripping people off.

Not picking names here. But I mean, SS' wanted $800 for that Tri-Sixy Force thing, and it only fitted in his pants - because he wore massive cargo pants on his video! :wtf:

I have to admit though, SS' portables are VERY good indeed. But what is up with his cases? How long has been modding for now??
Hey I'm new here so I'm not going to slate you COMPLETELY but by what I can see, in this one thread you have made more foes than if you stopped posting after one, so my advice to you would be, stop spamming the thread with your arguing, try not to insult anyone else and shall we get back on topic?

To the question that was originally asked by a potential customer..

-Gaara
Gaara Ichimaru

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 am

Haunted360 wrote:I sell two for $7. And thats solid copper.

those 2 for $7 are just for the ram chips. your price tag on the heatsinks for the big chips are $25 for that pair..

also this:

What's this? :shock: 8 of those ram heatsinks your selling, but for only $3.50USD including international postage!! no way noway, omgomg.. ..here: Copper RAM Heatsink Heat Spreader

and also this: you want people to like you? be original. don't insult other peoples work. and don't ever post a link to your site again.

EDIT:
and @ Gaara, welcome :D ..his request has already been answered, I've been PM'ing him about his GBC light mod. and these discussions may as well happen somewhere, although probably be better to happen in Forum 42 :o