Taking commissions - PC's only.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

argelfraster
Taking commissions - PC's only.

Post by argelfraster » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 am

My friend and I are going into the computer building business and are open to commissions.
Just tell us what kind of system you want; ie what you want it to do, and we'll help you pick the right parts and build it for you.
We built our own systems for around $700 and the equivalent machine from any number of stores was around 1000-1200.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Re: Taking commissions - PC's only.

Post by Harshboy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm

argelfraster wrote:Bump! anyone?
It's going to be hard to get anyone on a website that could do this themselves to pay you to do it. I can almost guarantee that anyone here on Benheck can order parts off Newegg and put together the computer themselves without any problems.

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 am

Harshboy wrote:
argelfraster wrote:Bump! anyone?
It's going to be hard to get anyone on a website that could do this themselves to pay you to do it. I can almost guarantee that anyone here on Benheck can order parts off Newegg and put together the computer themselves without any problems.
:shock:

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Post by Haunted360 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:40 am

I build my own PC's... Gaming to be specific as they do basically everything and more that you need to. 3DS Max, Maya, Programming etc...

I think as stated above, it will be very hard to get commission for something like that...

argelfraster

Post by argelfraster » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 am

Once in a while someone comes here, or to Modretro and requests a commission for this.
I'm just preparing early. :D