low_budget's XBOX 360 laptop SOLD

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

low_budget
low_budget's XBOX 360 laptop SOLD

Post by low_budget » Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

I am selling my newly complete XBOX 360 laptop. It has the following features:

Dell 15in 1024 x 768 monitor
Falcon motherboard
60GB hard drive
built-in Wi-fi
.080 aluminum base tig welded to 2in angle 1/8in thick
1/8in polystyrene sides and top
.080 polystyrene vacuum-formed monitor back
2W stereo amplifier with headphone jack, digital volume control, and built-in speakers
mcmaster carr friction hinges
2 user USB ports
2 memory card slots
accessible HDMI, video, and networking ports (under lid)
Almost no metal removed from heatsinks
cooling system has 6 cooling fans
white LED lighting
built to last!

More details and in progress photos in the news section.
I am asking $1450, but will consider REASONABLE offers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekr7ZiHQXh0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also have a palmtop N64 system with PSOne screen I will have for sale very soon and my portable gamecube system is for sale. I will post photos of them soon.
Last edited by low_budget on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

low_budget

Re: low_budget's XBOX 360 laptop for sale

Post by low_budget » Wed May 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Here's my portable Gamecube ($275) and N64 ($300)projects. Both use a 5" PSone screen and run off a single 12V power supply. AC and car DC power supplies are included. Also include first-party controller.
The N64 has the cartridge slot relocated on the component side using 1/8in thick aluminum angle. That way the included 4mb ram expansion can plug in and not be taller than the top. A sony A/v out jack is used for the s-video, composite, or RF output. All NTSC games are compatible (including Japanese.) The case in constructed out of .080 aluminum base with .080 polystyrene sides and top. The system does not get hot, was play tested for 2 hours continuous. The heatsink for the monitor 7808 regulator did get hot, but I will replace it for a more efficient module.
The portable gamecube is nearly half the size of the original system and has a separate monitor that fits on the top. It has the latest gamecube hardware. It has 1-2 controller ports and 1 memory card slot. There's a switch to open/close the lid, since there is no lid. The original cooling system is there, just smaller, due to the new fan shroud and RF shielding made out of .025 aluminum. Composite, stereo, and s-video cables plug directly into the system.
Both projects have a lot of time and care invested in making a lasting system. I only make quality!

low_budget

Post by low_budget » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm

My XBOX 360 laptop, portable Gamecube, and portable N64 are on ebay.
laptop: http://cgi.ebay.com/Xion-XBOX-360-lapto ... 2a08cc8e34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gamecube: http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Gamecube-Por ... 2a08b32122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
N64: coming soon

low_budget

Post by low_budget » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Laptop sold for $1200. Thanks for looking!